what are my chances do you think? x

bubble27

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im 6dpo today ad its our 3rd cycle ttc after an early mc( which i got pregnant the 1st month of trying with that one)

I know its still early days but besides from on and off dull aches im not feeling any different so totally feel negative at the moment, ttc really takes it out of you doesn't it?

I didn't temp this month but used opk's and got a positive on tuesday 6th april so think i ovulated on cd14(wednesday 7th) on a 28day cycle.

We bedded Thurs 1st, Fri 2nd, sat 3rd, mon 5th(3 times, lol) tues 6th (am &pm), wed 7th(ovulation day?) missed thursday(which im worrid about) friday 9th, and sun 11th.

i know it seems alot but im worried because we missed the day after ovulation i was trying to use the sperm meets egg plan but got a bit confused? Do you think we did everthing right?
We also used preseed a couple of times before ovulation aswell

Wow thats alot of :sex: I hope my DH does not read that and get any ideas lol. I think that you will be fine. Dont forget the :spermy: can live for anywhere up to 7 days so i think there is more than enough :spermy: swimming around in your body for you not to worry about a day off lol. Good luck for your :bfp: xxxxx:hugs:

Good job with the :sex: :thumbup:

I think you've got all your bases covered!

Good Luck!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"