What are my chances with IVF? Advice Please!

LoveBugXoXo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

My husband & I are leaning towards IVF if nothing happens by the end of this year.. Our Dr. said that IVF with ICSI is our best option.

I wanted to know if our chances are pretty good with IVF plus ICSI... My Uterus & tubes are fine & ALL my tests came back normal. The only issue we have is my husband has low sperm count & low motility. He is currently taking Fertility Blend for men to help the sperm.

Do we have a good chance with IVF with ICSI? (That is what our Dr. recommends)
Any success stories with the same issue we have? Thank you in advance!

Hi Ladies!

My husband & I are leaning towards IVF if nothing happens by the end of this year.. Our Dr. said that IVF with ICSI is our best option.

I wanted to know if our chances are pretty good with IVF plus ICSI... My Uterus & tubes are fine & ALL my tests came back normal. The only issue we have is my husband has low sperm count & low motility. He is currently taking Fertility Blend for men to help the sperm.

Do we have a good chance with IVF with ICSI? (That is what our Dr. recommends)
Any success stories with the same issue we have? Thank you in advance!

I know a lot of it depends on things like your age. I'm 24 (will be 25 next Tuesday), and was told that it's hard to guage because there's not a lot of data on some one so young, but they feel that there's about a 60% chance it will be successful on the first try. My DH has no sperm issues and I have no issues either - short of it not happening as fast as I want it to. I have my retrieval next week.

A friend of mine has egg issues, and her DH has sperm issues. They did IVF and it worked the first try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->