What are my chances?

E

EHM

Hi, i've had the feeling i was going to ovulate this wk, so started testing on sunday with opk with came back negative, took another one on monday and tues and they both came back negative. Now i did not test on wed, not to sure why but i tested yesterday and got the smiley face :happydance:, so ended up :sex: doing the deed yesterday, took another test today and its negative, what do you think my chances are of concieving? I did not do the deed the days before i ovulated as i was not sure when or if i would as just suffered a mc a couple of wks ago so my cycle is prob a mess.

Well, under normal circumstances I have read that any given month there is a 15-25% chance of conception. The odds are not really in our favor are they?

if you did the deed yesterday when you got the smiley face then you will have :spermy: waiting for when the egg is realeased which could have been yesterday or today - I would :sex: again tonight to be sure

I would say your looking good :)

I agree with the BB. From what I understand when it gives you a smiley face you have a 3 day period in which you are likely to be fertile with a the peak of fertility 36 hours following the LH surge. Looks like you are good!!! Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->