What are normal hcg levels for 4 weeks & 5 days long?

aladrian

Reaction score
I went in to the Dr's because I was spotting at 17 & 18 dbpo.

They checked a few things & said everything looked normal & that we'd just have to wait to see how things develop.

Anyway, they also took my blood to test my hcg levels.
They called me back & said that my hcg levels were high. They were at 585.

When I asked them what that meant they said it was good, but they'd have to compare them to my hcg levels from 2 days later.

I haven't gotten my results back from the 2nd test for comparison, but I was wondering what an average/normal hcg range was for 4 weeks 5 days?

I ask partly because there are quite a few sets of twins in my family. Could high hcg levels indicate twins?

Hi, I didn't want to read and run from what I have read on here yes a high hcg levels can indicate twins, I'am sure someone more experienced will come along shortly good luck xx

HI hun, your numbers rae exactly where they should for 4+5 hun...

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Its the second numebrs that tell you all is well but that numebr is just right... for one baby! The site above will give you more info xxx

My HCG at 4 weeks 4 days was 617 (18 DPO). I was told this was a normal number. And it doubled after a couple of days. Maybe if your numbers were more than doubling, it could indicate multiples, I guess.

I should find out my hcg levels from the 2nd day tomorrow. Thank you ladies.

I wouldnt say they were high at all. Let us know how you get on.

i am also 4 weeks 5 days and my hcg levels were 1651 at 4 weeks 2 days.....that seems a little high! would do y'all think!

at 5 weeks my hcg levels were 481 and 2 days later they had doubled, your number sounds about right for you gestation x

i had my hcg levels done at the drs, the drs said i was 2-3 weeks when my levels were 854, then a week later they was 8236 and my dr said i was 3-4 weeks pregnant! that was 2 weeks ago.

i dont know for sure how many week i am, i had my implant out and didnt havce AF before gettin pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->