What are our chances?

atleastthree

Reaction score
Hi ladies :) Sooo DH and I can bd only on CD8, CD9 and from CD16 onwards coz he'll be working away... What are our chances of conceiving this month? I have a 28 day cycle. Thanks so much!

People Ovulate at all kinds of different times, and even if you bd'd the same day as ovulation, it can still be a toss up. If you have a smartphone, i really recommend the app ovuview. it uses different symptoms you enter to determine your O date and hints as to when the best time to dtd.

It depends on when you ovulate, even with a regular 28 day cycle your o day could vary. Just go for it and see what happens!

There's really no way to tell unless you chart. Charting will give you your ovulation date and luteal phase length.

If you have an average 14-day luteal phase, then you ovulate on cd14 which is also average. This makes pregnancy unlikely. Possible but unlikely. Pregnancy is most likely to happen if you baby dance in the two days prior to ovulation (however the 2-3 days before that hold a very small chance).

However, if you are like me with an 11-day luteal phase, you would ovulate on cd17. Which makes it very likely for pregnancy because you can have sex on cd16.

It is all very confusing! Charting is the very best way to determine what is going on with your body! Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->