what are the best pregnancy tests

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Tests' started by PaulanMike, Oct 9, 2013.

1. PaulanMike

PaulanMike Well-Known Member

Hi all, im just wandering what the best pregnancy tests are in your opinion. I am 6 days late and am never later than 3 days after my 29 day cycle. I have a leaking feeling where im sure I've started my period, but nothing. I have more heartburn than normal and am having the occasional stomach cramps and occasional shooting pains right side of my pelvis. I feel pregnant but after so many negative test results im thinking its in my mind as i want it so bad. I just wish i could get a positive or my period would come so i could move on. What are your experiences ? Am i testing too early or am i just not pregnant. Would be so grateful for your responses x

2. katherinegrey

katherinegrey Well-Known Member

I really rate the first response early result tests, the ones that tell you six days before your period is due, I've never had evap lines on them and only ever got a line was I was pregnant, good luck!

3. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

agree with previous poster first response early results

4. NandO1

NandO1 sticky bean #3

Yes I agree with the previous posters, I got a very faint line on first response early at 8dpo. Gl hun xx

5. chelsealynnb

chelsealynnb Wife & mommy <3

First Response !

6. PaulanMike

Thank you, i try that when i was 4 days late but came back negative, do you think im just not pregnant and my period is just gonna come very late this time. X

7. geckorachel

geckorachel Well-Known Member

I personally HATE first response...maybe its just me, I didn't get on with them at all during last pregnancy. I'm not sure if you are in the UK but I find the best ones to be the asda/morrisons £3.20 2 pack, they have nice thick lines unlike the frer and are 15miu I believe as well x

8. Clairikins

Clairikins Mummy to Erin

I like Superdrug ones, also 15 miu x

9. PaulanMike

I have been working nights so never know when my fmu is supposed to be, not working now tonight so will try another test in mornin. If another negative think i can't possibly be pregnant. Thank you all so much for taking the time to comment for me xx