What are the chances of a false negative?

https://rlv.zcache.com/surprise_positive_pregnancy_test_tshirt-p235115410772969623yq5y_400.jpg

Here is a jumper for you to wear on thursday... if not thursday, maybe next month or the month after or the month after

:smug:
xx

i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF FALSE NEGATIVES IF ALL I HAVE HEARD OF WAS AN EVAP LINE IT HAPPENED TO ME A WHILE BACK I had 2 lines on my pg test if you type into google it will tell you two lines are more like a positive than a negative. You can also get two lines if you have left this test over the recommended time and looked at it like an hour later. Mine was evap line and I was so convinced it was a BFP. It also depends on the brand of the test mine was we cheap asda ones.

i get youve never heard of false negatives, but my mum was pregnant 5 times, and had at least 3/4 false negs with all of us. so im gonna go with her on this..

i HAVE NEVER HEARD OF FALSE NEGATIVES IF ALL I HAVE HEARD OF WAS AN EVAP LINE IT HAPPENED TO ME A WHILE BACK I had 2 lines on my pg test if you type into google it will tell you two lines are more like a positive than a negative. You can also get two lines if you have left this test over the recommended time and looked at it like an hour later. Mine was evap line and I was so convinced it was a BFP. It also depends on the brand of the test mine was we cheap asda ones.

Of course false negatives exist, I know someone who didnt get positives til they were 7weeks pregnant.

i get youve never heard of false negatives, but my mum was pregnant 5 times, and had at least 3/4 false negs with all of us. so im gonna go with her on this..[/QUOTE]

Oh my God serious I really never thought they existed I looked up all that when I had those Evap lines and my friends convinced me there was no such thing as false negatives.:dohh:

lol no hun - there isnt any such thing as false POSITIVES. false negatives can happen because sometimes the hCG hormone isnt strong enough to register.which is most likely my problem given the way im feeling :( xxx

False negatives totally exist and are common. I had a false negative at 13dpo. Didn't get my bfp until 18dpo.

On the other hand false positives essentially don't exist. (Unless you happen to have a faulty test which is very very rare). A positive is a positive, no real way around that.

well there is that saying you learn something new everyday what women need to know eh lol

shazza

Are you talking about false positives or negatives? Im confused! lol

edit - ok now I know, you replied before I could lol!

I had some spotting just now.. Red... See if :witch: turns up in a few hours..

Too late for implantation but I spotted with Caitlyn untill 25 weeks so unless it turns into a full blown period I don't know what to think!

Aw hun its only a few months til you TTC, Good luck for it!!

Hey i've got to wait 5years :dohh:

aww. :(

:hugs:

At least now you can go through all the fun bits of TTC! Like :sex: on demand from OH!! :devil:

:hug: at least that roller coaster of wondering is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->