What are the chances of pregnancy with a triphasic chart?

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
My chart is triphasic this month....scared to hope....Ive never had one before but I heard its likely to be pregnant with one....so whos had one and been pregnant and or not been pregnant??

i have only had one triphasic chart in 5 years of charting but unfortunately didnt get a bfp that cycle, i hope it brings you your bfp. it's exciting

I had a triphasic chart on my last cycle and got a :BFN: but I think it's much more likely to get a BFP with a triphasic chart. On FF, there is a section on it I think in the FAQ's. Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust! Your chart does look fab. xx

Ok, thank you for these posts it helps keep me grounded in reality. Ive read online that alot of people with triphasic charts still get a BFN. Ive had little to no symptoms so I will just keep ignoring things as I have been. Whew...I feel better now. I hate being disappointed, I like real talk.

When I fell preg with dd I had a triphasic chart & my temp stayed really high throughout pregnancy.

Since charting again ttc #2 I've noticed that I often have triphasic charts but haven't had any more bfp's.

On it's own it's not enough to say one way or the other. But I really hope it's the month for you!

Guys whats this??????? OMG

Attachments

• ib1.jpg
    ib1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ib2.jpg
    ib2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
The only triphasic chart I've ever had was when I was pregnant with ds 10 months, good luck! Xxx:)

I'm new to charting so don't really have any advice, but it does looks really good! I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Your temps are brilliant when are you testing, excited for you:) xxx

Aw bless you, it is so nerve-wracking! Your temps still look fab though. Really hope this is your month <3

I have had all kinds of charts and unfortunately all BFN :( BUT your chart looks good with the steady rise and the discharge could be a late implantation. Good luck!

Tested tonight, hope you all get a good laugh out of this because I know i did, well GL to all of you, our journey is over, I absolutely cannot do this for one second more. To whoever reads this thread hereafter you can see that you can get absolutely every single symptom including a triphasic chart (compete with implant dip and pink wipe at 10 dpo) and still somehow manage to not be pregnant. Good luck you guys, youre stronger than i am.

Also tested with an Opk, also negative.

Attachments

• FUNNYFUNNYJOKE.jpg
    FUNNYFUNNYJOKE.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1
So sorry!
I understand your disappointment.
I had one like that. My LP is usually 13-14 days. My temps were higher than usual on 13 DPO. I had a dip at 6 DPO. I was so excited. The next day, complete and total bottom out and AF came like a witch.

I've found it's easier on me if after ovulation, I just stop temping and wait. Otherwise I obsess and end up being more frustrated.

Draw a warm bath and have a glass of wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->