What are the chances ? Sorry if wrong forum

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
So this month I've been really ill. I forgot 2 of my pills on 8th and 9th July then had sex on 19th July but got tonsillitis and kept throwing up on 21st and 22nd July, forgetting to take my pill on 22nd. I've taken the rest of the pills in the pack on time and am due to finish the pack on Tues this week. Today I've had stomach cramps, felt sick and my skin has flared up like it did when when I conceived DD. AF would be due on Fri or Sat this week, I know I could test but feel it might be too early yet. Anyone else ever been in this predicament ?

From my knowledge of the pill I would say possible but unlikely - certainly I know on the combined pill (which 7 days of taking continuously made it affective) it would not only suppress ovulation but also create a mucous plug to stop anything getting through. Again this is purely based on my understanding of how it works - I may be wrong! I would say wait until a day or so after you are sure your period was supposed to be due and then test if no AF :) good luck for whichever answer you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->