what are the chances??

MrsGreen

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I ovulated early this month and I started testing on cd9 and it was almost positive, each test after got lighter and lighter. I was told that I had just come off of my lh surge based on the test. My husband and I dtd on cd10.

What is the possibility of being pregnant based on that timeline???

Thanks so much

If u O'd b4 CD9 nd u BD'd on CD10 then ur chances r very slim as u had already O'd. BUT if u BD'd between end of AF nd CD8 then u r of course in with a chance.

We didnt bd except for that day because we are really tired, toddler wont sleep lol. I thought that I would O like 5 days after when I did so I wasnt prepared. I did notice when we ewcm the day we did it, and this is tmi... when after we were done, there was white creamy cm in excess and it wasnt his stuffies lol

I guess we will see

Ah but doesn't the positive opk indicate that you will ovulate sometime in the following 24 hours? (I don't use opk so I'm not certain of this, just think I remember reading it somewhere) if so I'd say you're still in with a chance xx

Yep as pop said they indicate ovulation will occur 6-36 houra after a positive so you're still in with a case. Although bd'ing before a positive/ during a positive opk would be preferable. But you do still have hope :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->