What are the chances???

tayl0r

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So I'm roughly 11dpo & not sure how I'm feeling. Some days I feel in and some days I feel out. I wasn't really paying attention to my dates until the other day at about 8dpo SO touched my chest and I jumped so quickly because my nips were SO sensitive. I've never had that ever- usually my boobs as a whole get very full, heavy, and insanely sore from O until AF day. They're juuust starting to get a little sore today which is unusual. Other than that, I've been super bloated the past couple days which has gone down today, finally. Oh- and INSANE mood swings! Like craaazy!! I never notice until I look back but in the moment I caught myself being super happy one minute, to raging B the next and wanting to just cry for no reason at all. This is also super weird for me.

I'm thinking the differences compared to usual are good signs but I swear I know my body then I have a weird month and then I feel like I don't know myself at all anymore lol

I'm trying to upload a photo of my app chart but it's not working!! But this is basically what it is...

Predicted O day - Thursday 9/18
Predicted Fertile Days Sunday 9/14- Friday 9/19
DTD- Everyday from 9/10 through 9/14 then again on 9/18 through 9/21.

Based on my cramping I think I O'd the night of the 18th or the day of the 19th but I could be totally wrong. What do you think???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->