What are the odds? {Advice/opinions needed.}

GodsNotDead23

Pregnant; our Finale. <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

So I do not chart anymore. (I used to.) My toddler was waking so frequently that nothing was ever accurate, and even now he wakes at midnight like clockwork. (Whats up with that?!)

Anyway. AF started May 12th. We used preseed during my suggested fertile days. CD14-20. Now, based off AF being so late and no positive pregnancy tests I fear I ovulated extremely late.

I have reason to believe I O'd on JUNE 12TH! CD32. Now, I have PCOS. And the cycle I had my daughter's BFP in 2010 I O'd at least on CD 24. But is CD32 really possible?
What are the odds with PCOS that I O'd on June 12th? Any experience with this? Again I am not currently charting and got well and tired of OPKs especially since DH and I DTD daily.

Any advice at all would be appreciated. I've been testing since last week. All BFNs. I have First Signal. One left and can probably buy a couple more without DH getting too cranky. No idea if I should keep testing and if so, when.

Current situation: LOTS of CM(creamy/watery is normal for me all cycle long just the amount changes). Cervix is lowish, open, soft. No real AF symptoms. Indegestion. Sleepy. Crabby. Extremely sensitive nipples, breasts themselves feel normal. Bloated. Any of this could mean AF. She was due at latest on CD35. Tomorrow is CD40 and I haven't been this late since provera in September 2016.

I have PCOS and have ovulated late in my cycle a few times. When I got pregnant with DS2, I ovulated around CD29.
Best of luck!

I would certainly say ovulation on CD 32 is possible. With my youngest, I ovulated on CD 28. And then 6 months ago I had a confirmed ovulation on CD 56 (70 day cycle!).

I would certainly say ovulation on CD 32 is possible. With my youngest, I ovulated on CD 28. And then 6 months ago I had a confirmed ovulation on CD 56 (70 day cycle!).

Alright thank you for the hope!

You O'd on CD28, when did you get a BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->