What are the odds??

Reaction score
What are the odds of me getting preggo 2 days after o?? I know I ovulated as I had o pain and lots of discharge?? Attached is my period app .. when should I start testing and has anyone gotten preggo like this before??

12A7E883-FD8D-4D99-8186-4243DE63C9C2.png

Looking at the chart I believe your still in with a chance, I think the day you get a positive opk the egg is released anywhere from 12-48 hours after? Something like that anyway I'd ask Google, but definatly in with a chance xx

Looking at the chart I believe your still in with a chance, I think the day you get a positive opk the egg is released anywhere from 12-48 hours after? Something like that anyway I'd ask Google, but definatly in with a chance xx
I’d ask google yes girl lol so the egg can last that long??

I believe so chick you may have just caught it in time! ♡ Google is my answer to everything... then again it's not very reliable, I just googled for you, some day 12 hours some say 24 and some say 48, as if that helps!! Damn! ♡

I also recognise your name on here, have you been on here long? I was previously BabyBlondex I was more well known by this name here ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"