What are these cramps?

mustbenargles

Reaction score
My husband and I have always had unprotected sex, and have been trying for a little over 2 years now off and on. We are both in our early 20's.

Well within the first week of July, we had sex (of course unprotected) while on vacation. 1-2 days later (July 7th) I started my period as scheduled... we had sex again a few times after the end of my period (after July 12th). Around that date I noticed some very faint cramping on the left side... figured, well I'm probably just ovulating. Now it's more center, like in my uterus...

I thought, well I don't think I've get any implantation cramps this soon, because it started a week or so after my period ended and we were having sex around that time... then I came to the conclusion... maybe I got pregnant the time we had sex a couple days before my period.

It feels almost as if my period is about to start, but I'm not due for another 2 weeks. I feel more tired than usual and have been peeing A LOT more this month.

What do you guys think? Would it be too soon to test probably?

If you did conceive before your period, then it's definitely not too early to test.

If you conceived around the 12th, you could test soonish.

I had cramps with ovulation and at 1 dpo. Then I had cramps starting again at 5 dpo and going straight through, almost every day, and continuing now. So it could be a pregnancy symptom (for you, I mean--it definitely was for me).

It could be ovulation pains. when im due/on my period or ovulation i have cramps (period worse) and pee a lot. I've had some cramps since this morning nothing bad sometimes in the middle of my abdomen sometimes the side and i got an opk today.

Have u cheaked your cerivical mucus & opk?

No I haven't done any opk's or checked the mucus. See I'm wondering what's up because this is the first time this has ever happened to me between periods. I usually start my periods, then end them... then everything is normal in between periods... never any weird feelings like this. I think I'm going to test in the morning tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

The mucus does change but I've never really paid attention to it. We haven't been really trying; just if it happens, it happens. It's just weird!

It's happened before but it's unlikely. When we become pregnant the egg becomes fertilized, therefore you won't get a period. And I can't say maybe it implanted DURING or AFTER your period ended because when we don't conceive, our egg gets washed out with our next period. Unless your period wasn't a real period and it was some other type of bleeding, I would think your chances are pretty low. Believe me, I know how confusing it can be because I recently gone through this. If you want to ease your mind though because it could be some other type of bleeding, you can always take a $ test just to see.

Took a test not too long ago tonight, and it was negative. Something isn't right and I know my body... and maybe I'm not far enough along if I am pregnant. I'm not giving up hope; I'm testing again in a couple of weeks :)

Im in the same boat I had my period on the 8th endedd on the 12th and I am noe having off ad on cramping on my right side im hopping for ovulation as we have been trying for some monts now I had a realy wierd period tis last month it was more spotting and small clos then I normaly have I usualy never spot durin my period I had two faint positives right befor my periodthat turned neg. The da::y &fter af started :wacko: please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->