What are we all eating now?

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I'm stuck on light, cold food. Cereal, cold fruit and veggies, yogurt, etc etc. I've even started eating my dinner left over so I can have cold chicken or whatever. Oh, and the thickest milk I can get. This is really gross, but I've gone from drinking skim milk to whole milk!! You wouldn't even get me to touch 1% before now :rofl:

Anyone else?

I think I'm celebrating having a good glucose test by eating a ton of sweets. . . it's all that darn Halloween candy around! And cereal. . . I've loved it right from week 1 of the pregnancy!

I just eat everything in sight lmao!
I cant stop eating.... im eating right this second :blush:

xx

We've just had tortellini with tomato and mascarpone sauce and garlic bread. Still debating what, if anything to have for pudding!

Certainly not the things I want to be eating!!! :cry:

Been trying to eat healthier since getting told I have GD, but maaaaan.... all I really want are chocolate milkshakes, cherry cheese danishs and cinnamon hearts. Mmmm....

rae05 said:
I'm stuck on light, cold food. Cereal, cold fruit and veggies, yogurt, etc etc

Ditto for me as well. The colder the better! I want all my fruit cold, same with veggies and when I was able to eat cereal that too. Ooooh cold jello and puddings as well!

Food wise i havent really changed that much ... but i am craving sweet things a lot more again, esp chocolate.

I've also developed a thing for ice cold water, cold water wont do it has to have lots of ice in it!!

i'm loving homemade lasagne, jacket spuds with every meal, bannana milkshake, salt and vinegar crisps, and hob nob biscuits dipped in cups of tea. cheese on toast and cruncy nut cornflakes.
so basically food fullstop lol

I've always ate cereal daily, morning & night, so that hasn't changed. :) I'm not eating anything inparticular really, but have got addicted to drinking pint after pint of water a day. I never even touched water before I got pregnant. Now I can't get enough?! :lol:

Not what I should be!:dohh: Not enough fruits and veggies, but I've been filling myself up on things like hot cocoa with whipped cream, peanut butter M&Ms, and dill pickle flavored potato chips.

I'm trying to be better this week, but I KNOW I will fall off the bandwagon come Halloween -- we bought 3 huge bags of mini candy bars, and we'll probably get maybe 20 kids the whole night. I don't have GD now, but test me again come November 1...:rofl:

Im addicted to prawn cocktail crisps and butterscotch angel delight....not together, lol.

im loving my cereal at the moment im normally a toast person but since pregnant i love sugary cereal and just anything sweet really!!

when i was pregnant i wanted slush puppies all day and icepoles mmm anything icey

halloween candy and Weetabix! Really try to get my fruit/veg in but finding it hard. I get about 3 portions easily then struggle.

maybe a curry tonight!

What is it with ice cold water and pregnancy? Like Polo Princess I drink a vast amount of water since Ive been pregnant but it has to be icy cold with bits of ice in it. Also, I was never a big ice cream fan but lately have had a craving for a certain kind of drumsticks. Other than that..nothing really different but I do love my cereal and eggo waffles.

Maybe cold is easier on your stomach? who knows. I'm on just everything cold in general

I'm drinking loads of water now - in first tri/early second tri I loved juice and milk, now both give me such bad heartburn I avoid them (other than milk on cereal). Fresh, crisp, raw veggies are a favourite right now, and I can't seem to get enough shredded wheat cereal.

I prefer cold foods (interesting that it seems to be really common!) but lately I've been having things like chicken with veggies, lasagna, or hearty soups/stews for supper. Anything with protein and carbs together seems to appeal. And of course, cold water on the side.

Dessert is usually 3 fruit flavoured Tums antacid tablets :D

Definalty cereal !!

And satsumas and salt and vinegar crisps !!

Mmmmm !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"