what are/were your symptoms at . . .

snettyb

Reaction score
5 weeks?

I still don't feel pregnant like i did with the others and its starting to really worry me xx

I was super hungry and bloated.

I'm unbelievably bloated, my boobs are massive and aching, my back hurt, im shattered....and the sick feeling started today :(

Every pregnancy is different tho chick, I feel different to what I did with my son, so don't worry!

bloated, nausia and i never knew anyone could feel SO TIRED after having a good nights sleep! i fell asleep EVERYWHERE! on the sofa, in the car, at the DINNER TABLE! lol!! oh and lots of stretching cramps!

God, i have no cramps, no nausia, no bloating. Boobs are a bit swollen and i am tired but i do have a baby to look after and my boobs swell before AF anyway. I might just be lucky (so far) but my other pregnancies i have been clinging to the toilet by now xx

dont worry hun, every pregnancy is different! i would completely symptom-swap with you if i could! lol!!

Only cramps
Don't worry I had nothing else!! nada

You sounds just fine. I never had any cramps or nausea. You may be lucky and not get it or it may show up during week 6, which is pretty common.

I had bloating and slightly sore boobs, but all day sickness kicked in around 6 weeks x

thanx girls, just watch, in a week or so time i'll be praying for no symptoms xx

I had only sore bbs and wind with bloat then. I JUST yesterday started feeling some m/s (not full blown, just a yukky feeliing). Just to add, with my DD I felt nothing but sore bbs ever...that was it.

Thank you so much for this post!. I am 5 weeks and no symtoms really apart from bad back. I dont feel pregnant at all.I almost cant wait to feel bad just so I have some peace of mind..:dohh:

i had itcy sore boobs and that was about all at 5 weeks. MS kicked in good and proper at 6 weeks! xx

My boobs are swollen and very sore and I have cramps each evening along with nausea.

5 weeks, my boobs were killing but the sickness didnt start properly til 6 weeks! sure its alright hun, some people are lucky and dont feel it at all! xx

I don't have very many symptoms, My boobs hurt all the time especially my nipples, tired like constantly, little cramping here and there, itchy tummy, cramp in legs and oh ya very very emotional, will just start crying for no reason!!!

Wow ok maybe i have alot more symptoms then i thought..:haha:

God, i have no cramps, no nausia, no bloating. Boobs are a bit swollen and i am tired but i do have a baby to look after and my boobs swell before AF anyway. I might just be lucky (so far) but my other pregnancies i have been clinging to the toilet by now xx

.....maybe your having a girl ~***

my 2 pregnancies were total oppisites!

~ with my son, I was VERY VERY VERY sick!!! .....all day long (craved pizza, thai)

~ with my daughter, I was not sick at all ......very TIRED (craved sweets, oranges)

~ with this pregnancy, ...... somewhat tired, No MS (yet) (craving ALL juices: grape!, popcicles) food adversions: cilantro! chicken, vinegar.....meats......

~ All I crave is JUiCe!!!!!

the only symptoms i had at 5 weeks was really sore boobs!! dont worry hunni every body is differant!!!

with my lil girl i had the lot from 2-3 weeks but with my lil boy i had nothing until 12 weeks and then it was just my boobs that were sore and with this 1 i have had the lot from 2 weeks and still feel like it now lol so don't worry hun every one is different and so is every baby :)

So far I've had sore breasts with VERY sore nipples (I can barely wash them or get shampoo/conditioner without cringing), nausea off and on, cramping, lower back pain - but I had that before due to a bad back so not sure if it's part of it, and also tired...fighting it but very tired. Oh and hungry constantly it feels.

I'm sure you'll get some symptoms soon enough to put your mind at ease! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->