what are/were your symptoms at . . .

nausea,tired, hungry a lot and cramps! I started getting the cramps before my period was due and just assumed it was coming! Also my boobs grew a LOT.

I feel a little more tired at the end of the day, but that's about it. I'm sure it'll hit us soon and we'll be begging for no symptoms again!

I only have had cramps and thats it.....im glad as i was sooo sick with Maley...

I'm 5 weeks too and not feeling too many symptoms either. I am much hungrier though, sometimes my boobs feel a little sore and I get tired earlier in the evening. Sometimes my stomach is a little itchy too. But so far I haven't felt nauseous and I'm hoping I never do! I read that sometimes symptoms don't show up till the 6th or 7th week.

I had sore boobs and cramps. Mild MS and a couple of severe MS incidents happened around week 6 or 7.

From weeks 7-10, (found out when i was 7 weeks) I had cramps, brown spotting, nausea, really sore heavy boobs, tiredness, light headedness, irritability and just felt icky.

thanks everyone! I feel a bit better now. I like the idea that i might not get any sickness :) although i'm not getting my hopes up xx

My sickness and nausea only kicked in this week, but im struggling sleeping at the moment, i cant sleep -not for beingin pain etc im not, but ijust cant sleep its horrible! X

Just sore big boobs! Nausea didn't kick in until about week 6-7.

I'm 5 weeks today. Symptoms are tiredness, bouts of sneezing and a few little crampy twinges. Hungry.. that's about it! In my last pregnancies my nausea and sickness didn't kick in till over 7 weeks. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->