What are you all doing as nurseries?

Oh posh graffiti ones? Sorry lol. I have silver wooden letters but as we don't have a name yet they just spell out 'baby'. Don't know where to put them though :shrug:

Yeahhh sounds like that!! :) Im thinking about having a shelf with them sitting on it!

That sounds cute =] I might steal that idea. Just want it done now so I can show it off. Am scared LO will come early and it'll never get done

Thanks!! Feel free to steal away :) Im sure I'll steal lots of other peoples ideas also :blush: lol I worry about it too, I've gotten so much stuff for him already that I think things will be set up by July when bored not doing anything! LOL

I've bought all LO's things and packed my hospital bag, just need to get the nursery and the rest of the apartment sorted out now. Trust me you don't wanna leave it too late, if you're anything like me then shopping for baby things will be a massive hassle as you'll just wanna sleep all the time, and apparently my feet and legs are gonna start swelling up soon so walking is difficult, I can't wait.

I actually have almost everything :blush: all I need is a nursing pillow, some more blankies for him, and bath stuff.. He's got more clothes then I do, his pack n play with basinet and changing table, a bouncer, a swing.. Lol Im sure I'll pack and repack my hospital bag as I get farther along, plus fold and resold his clothes 100 times! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->