What are you all up to today?

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
We're off to Clarks in a minute to buy Charlie his first pair of proper crawling shoes! He's killed his Adidas trainers with his crawling.:dohh:

Then we're off to the local pub as it's DH's best mates birthday. I normally dread this day, in the past it's been a right drunken disaster, but last year, 3 of us partners were pregnant, and the birthday boy was single. But now most of us have got kids, and he's been living with someone for 7 months so instead of a drunken day in the grotty pub in the village, it's a family day in the nice pub's beer garden!! :happydance: Just hope the rain holds off!

Sounds like a nice day :D

I'm lazing around OH in bed & later we are seeing OHs Gran ... I've not net her before ... scarey :lol:

No idea how long that will be for & what comes next. Probably fat munchies & TV tonight!

colin is downstairs watching tv with Rhys, the dog needs walking at some point and then colin is out all afternoon at the lifeboat station so i dunno wjat ill be doing

Im working till 4.30 :-( mark and kai are goin to the football, having a boy day lol.
Tonight marks family are havin a little get together as it would have been marks grandads bday today he passed away in may. So not a very fun day for me!:-({|=

working from 3:30 to 9:30, then out on piss :headspin:

pottering about then meeting 22 lasses and a gay bloke to go to york at about 6.30!!!!
should be great picures to follow lol

I only woke up at 11.30 :blush: The lack of sleep must have caught up with me as I went to bed at about 1.30am and slept right through :happydance: (apart from visiting the loo a couple of times!)

Feel quite good today, was going to go for a big walk (following MW's advice) but its chucking it down so I'm still in my PJ's!

Going to my mums for tea later on tonight as she's off on her hols to Tunisia tomorrow.........I'm gunna miss her :cry:

Might just plonk myself in front of the TV and stick on a DVD!

im really tired today. feeling like crap in general, i guess af doesnt really help. me and col had a big long chat last night till 2 in the mornin about bfn. cant ecpect miricles to happen though can you?
so im sat here watch Angel and flicking through the internet, crap day altogether

Well was up at 8.30, got into town for 12.30 brought some shoes! (and a new handbag) SALE though lo, new hair straighners (treseme ones) on the boots card and got gav a new controller for his X-box 360.

TONIGHT .....

6 of us girls out on the pop ... (Can't drink to much lol but screw it)

So im looking forward to it ....

MUST shower soon!

xxx

Well I'm back at home now.:hissy:

It is raining so hard and was so cold that I couldn't stay in the pub garden with Charlie.:hissy: I had one glass of wine and came home! Stu's got a pass out because he's been a good boy;) and Kayleigh's round her mates, so it's me and the little lad till he goes bed at 7pm.

Oh, but then it's X Factor!!!! :happydance:I'm getting in the mood by watching last years auditions on ITV2!:happydance:

well i worked to half 9, ran upstairs chucked clothes and make-up on, and was at clubbie for bingo at 10!!! had drunk 3 doubles by half 10... an was up dancin by 10:45 :rofl:

Wow .. dont hang around there do you Yvanne!!!

I went to have my hair done yesterday morning and thats about it. Got to go out in a bit to help my dad. He runs a dog show and I go every year to help with the lunch for the judges and stewards .. how exciting. Been going to dog shows since i was little so kinda used to them now :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->