What are you all up to?

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Well at the mo i am dancing and singing around my dining room, whilst sweeping up!!
Pink-U&UR hand( love this song), Cascada-Everytime we touch

Doesn't feel like a monday to me, feels like a friday, I wanna go clubbing, whose up for it:rofl:
Better shut the windows really:rofl:

Its gorgeous and sunny here am gonna get loads done, washing etc...
https://www.familycorner.com/forums/images/smilies/danc.gifhttps://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/sing2.gifhttps://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/singandhop.gif

Taking maddie and my guest to the safari park this afternoon :)

Trying to get hold of lynnie to no avail!! OI woman pick up!! lol
xxx

OMG your too much for a Monday - How can you be so hyper lol

I'm sat here in PJs, looking rather pale, puffy eyed, supping coffee & feeling typically shit :rofl:

OH is out pampering the car, AGAIN, just back from docs maybe later depending how Colby and Adele are feeling might go to the park seeing as its really nice outside :headspin:

Aww poor chicks hope they feel better soon

So your not up for clubbing then Wobbs?????, not even a jig in your jammies???

A jig in my PJs :rofl:

Be a laugh if anything LOL

Think I will jump in the bath & stick my tunes on I might wake up a bit haha

Yay lets all stick our tunes on, freak out the neighbours and have a jiggy day :)

going to takle some washing as its a nice day, then might go round my mates later, depends on what she is doing

xx

Im goin shoppin in a bit how exitin need to get Kai out the house though cos DH is in bed didnt finish work till 6 this morn an we are tip toein around an i feel sorry for Kai, weather is lovely here all though i never know what to wear when its like this :rofl: its such a dilema for me! I want to wear my flip flops an a nice summery top but think people will look at me an think what a knob:rofl:

Washings on, although brob be too late to get it on the line today by the time its done (might leave it out over night). Noah is in bed.
I have poned a carpenter for a quote on knocking through a new door and filling in an old one. Various errands, and have also painted the wardrobe in what will be Noahs room. New curtains arrived today for both kids rooms, and we have electrician coming round friday to put in new plug sockets, so we can then lay the floor. So all round lots of organising and arranging for DIY stuff.

Although I have treated myself and OH to guide books for a couple of Xbox 360 games we have just bought, so now we have games and guides, but the shop is out of stock of of the Console itself Grrrrr!

Taking maddie and my guest to the safari park this afternoon :)

Trying to get hold of lynnie to no avail!! OI woman pick up!! lol
xxx

Sorry hun, had my head stuck in the understairs cupboard cleaning it out! Looks fantastic now! Have my cleaning head on, oh, and I'm still in my pjs.

im still in my pjs. i have my brother round he is 5. so my house is trashed while the 3 of them play, i have my sister coming round after school for a spray tan. then of to toys r us to see what there is for Harleys birthday

I managed to get a bath but now sat in a strap top & me panties :rofl: Saggy boobs ... Think I shall move find a bra & some trousers :rofl: What a nice image huh LOL

lol wobbes.

i sit on the edge of my bed naked some times and my boobs touch mt belly button and there is the most horrid layers of belly hahahaha

even worse when im getting bent over:sick:

Oh D thanx for that image hun:rofl:

To much info!! ;)

lmao! you girls make me laugh :D

x

HAHA Dionne My belly comes out as far as my boobies lol :rofl: An I've not got a small set either :blush: ... Whats my excuse though? :blush:

Think I'll go now ....

Lmfao ....

My boobs touch my belly ... hate it :(
xxx

my boobs look quite nice at the mo,but after tom will look blerughhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member