What are you buying the Hubby?

HPmum2B

Reaction score
Well I am sure I am not the only one trying to think of something to by for their OH, so I thought it might be worth starting a thread for ideas.

My hubby is a bit of an adventurer and last year I got him a go pro action video camera (that attaches to his helmet). I think I really excelled myself, but this year I need to top it. lol.

So ladies, what are you buying him?

Currently i've got him:

HD Camcorder
Memory Card
Tripod
2 x T-Shirts
Lynx Set
Lynx Manwasher
Nivea Q10 set
Self stirring mug
Socks
Pocketboom speaker
Iphone sticky pad
micro iphone lens

... but most of those are stocking fillers so desperately looking for more ideas!! x

My hubby wants the PS4, pre-ordered it by god knows when it will arrive. He plays squash and badminton so will order him some sports kit.
Just trying to make a stocking up, found some nifty little DIY gadgets, going to order some Autoglym stuff for cleaning his car (and mine hopefully) as Amazon prices on this stuff is fab and all the guys in my family and at work rave about it. I found this on Amazon which made me laugh!!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/thumbsUp-P...8&qid=1380883261&sr=8-1&keywords=Pussy+magnet
Only because I think my hubby likes to think he is one :rofl:

So far he has:

PS3 + games
2x Blurays
Lynx man washer
Marvel wash set

I'm stumped! He's the most awkward person to buy for so will be stalking :D

I have no idea for my hubby. We usually go for little fun bits and pieces.
There will probably be some clothes
some smellies
food stuff (he always asks for toberlone LOL)
Then anything fun I happen to see on my travels

I think I'm getting the big blu-ray collectors box set of the Batman films that is out next week. I have absolutely no other ideas yet though.

We usually make lists for each other, so hubby will give me some ideas. I know he wants the boxset of all the star wars films on bluray, but that's all. Currently he's out of work and I'm on mat leave, so money is tight, so it might just be that and a few bits and bobs. It's his 40th birthday in January and I had the best idea, but it's far too expensive - I want to get a painting commissioned by an artist from Norfolk whose work we saw and loved when on holiday there. If he gets a job soon I might look into getting it done on the credit card!

I dunno we are giving each other a £50 limit......which is a lot for us at the moment. That includes a present from the kids.
Think il get him an autobiography, he loves them, will have to see who puts one out this year.
Maybe a computer game.....depends if any he wants drop in price before christmas.
A tin of sweets
Then I'm stumped. :shrug: il find something. If all else fails there's a hoodie he wants, I think it's awful so it's a last resort gift:haha:

Erm, he's quite awkward to buy for but upto now he's getting;

Couple of DVD box sets
Chocolates,
Sweets hamper,
Socks & boxers
Fcuk smellies
Maybe some Mr Grumpy pj bottoms if I can find some :haha:

Not sure what else yet...

Well its the hubbys birthday aswell so he has had a holiday in malta
For a week next may but its all a surprise so will just get a few stocking
Fillers

Going to replace his wedding ring he lost and not sure what else.

I'm thinking a night away somewhere. There are often good deals on groupon and travelzoo etc.
The last few years we have often got each other experiences, e.g. Comedy tickets or voucher for a massage, then you have something to look forward to later in the year!

My bf lives in oz he moves here permanent next year he comes here middle of this month but needs to go back in jan for 4 weeks before this baby is born as he has to go back every 6 months so as a suppose I'm gonna book his flights and the dates for him as he's worrying about it :) although means wiping out the savings xx

I'm getting him:
A watch
Tickets to a west end show
Cooking chopsticks
Not sure what else yet though

I see alot of people have got the man washer, me too, and happy coz I picked mine up in the £1 shop!!

Lynx shower gel a lynx mam tool and some lynx bullets a little man puzzle thing where you guide a metal ball round a telescope thing a tub of Nutella and I can't for the life of me think of the other thing I got

they all stocking fillers not got a clue for main presents yet lol

Not really 100% sure on main present.

Have got him 2 hoody's, box of sports mixture sweets, lego stig keyring, hustle dvd box set and a suduko toilet roll :rofl:

So far I've got a t shirt, a pair of socks and a puncture repair kit :rofl: Will probably get him some hair clippers but no idea what else

I done the hair clippers/new razor/perfumes etc last year and for his birthday which is making me struggle a bit this year have run out of good ideas lol

Mine has had an electric router already for his tool shed so will just be small bits now, I have a ps3 game ob pre-order for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"