What are you buying the Hubby?

Umm... from me:

Motorcycle helmet camera
Couple of tshirts
iron man 3 blu ray
Chocolate - selection pack, giant toblerone, white and milk choc coins
Scratch cards

I have noooo idea what to get him from the boys.

We only have a £50 limit for each other as I will be on maternity leave, plus one present from the kids. There are some cds he wants so that'll be about it.

His birthday is at the end of November, and I'm not sure what to get for birthday, and what to get for Christmas but I plan on buying a new mouse and keyboard for his pc, a PS3 game or two and he's looking for a book that I can get him. He knows what he's getting but not when or what order. I also plan to get him something from LO, something personalised maybe.

Golf lesson! I think anyway! It was going to be a package of lessons and then I saw the price and we have a limit on what we are spending!

Hes having the new playstation 4 but he insists on having other presents too, he wants some new clothes so he'll be having them! Then ive already got him -
*christmas boxers
*socks
* slush cup
* aladdin dvd (he always goes on about it being his fav disney film)
*finding nemo (cause i tell him hes missing out never seeing it)

I'm getting Tom
- aftershave
- new converse
- GTA 5
- years xbox live
- sweets
- clothes
- nandos sauces

Also making him some reinbeer :D

Just won my oh a Nintendo 64 on ebay he is going to love it!!!!

What im planning on getting him

A new Target for his bow
Some arrows
a Cologne Set
Chocolates
Socks/boxers
Maybe a Xbox360 (havent decided yet)
Some DVDs
A game for his PS3

Thats all ive come up with so far :thumbup:

DH and I have a £50 limit for each other.

So far he has:
a dressing gown (he was griping about his one being too warm for summer, so I've bought him a lightweight one)
novelty socks
a book on drawing fantasy characters
a Clanbook for Vampire the Masquerade (out of print, he wants them all before they get even harder to get hold of)
Deathnote deck of cards
=about £35 spent so far

and I'm going to get him:
a Milton Jones DVD
boxers
something edible (maybe homemade)
something drinkable (nice cider probably)
bath bombs/melts

Other options depending on special offers etc:
Luis Royo calendar
jeans
CD of 'epic' music - games/films soundtracks
tie

He's recently bought loads of DVDs for himself so I can't rely on that old standby. His birthday's in February, so I need to come up with things for that as well, and my Mom always relies on me telling her what to get him.

Wow Kess you have done really well for £50.

Wow Kess you have done really well for £50.

I bargain hunt!

I've only got him the first list so far, and spent about £35. I am confident I can get the second "and I'm going to get him" list for the remaining £15 of the budget, and maybe one or two of the "other options" list depending on offers etc.

Last year I worked out if I'd paid RRP for everything, I'd have spent £108.

for his main present I'm probably buying him an adult micro scooter. he will love it, I can't wait!!!!!!! x

Hes having the new playstation 4 but he insists on having other presents too, he wants some new clothes so he'll be having them! Then ive already got him -
*christmas boxers
*socks
* slush cup
* aladdin dvd (he always goes on about it being his fav disney film)
*finding nemo (cause i tell him hes missing out never seeing it)

Glad I'm not the only one getting my OH a disney film :haha:

We don't spend much at Christmas so I'm getting my DH:
Disney Planes
Flight Sim game
Swiss army knife to replace the one he forgot was in the backpack he took as carry on for our last holiday, which they took away from him. :dohh:

Need to think of a few stocking stuffers so may steal some of the ideas from this list.

Haven't worked out the other gifts yet but so far I've decided to make him a 'comedy basket' which includes some stand up comedy dvds, books, and his favorite plus some more 'gourmet' type munchies to munch while he watches. I think I will do something similar for his brother-in-law as I am always clueless as to what to get men that have no hobbies! :haha:

Ideally my DH would like the new xBox but I'm not that nice...

He will be getting an iPod though and whatever bits and bobs I pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->