What are you calling your "bean"?

Faerie

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Was just wondering what everyone's calling their baby whilst pregnant?

My little sis refers to mine as the "magic bean" because she knows how long it took to get it :)

Guess I'm a bit worried about giving it a name at this stage in case it all goes wrong again.

i dunno yet, i dont wanna call it bean as my sil's baby was always refered to as beanie before she had him (by dh whole family) and i just kinda feel like its not just another beanie its my baby so want another name for it, but we can't find anything that seems to stick call it little one a lot i guess and has been called olive as thats about how big it is or was when we told parents anyway.

i dunno yet, i dont wanna call it bean as my sil's baby was always refered to as beanie before she had him (by dh whole family) and i just kinda feel like its not just another beanie its my baby so want another name for it, but we can't find anything that seems to stick call it little one a lot i guess and has been called olive as thats about how big it is or was when we told parents anyway.

I feel the same - my other sister's baby was bean, in fact when she was born they couldn't decide on a name and for over a week she was still bean! Her Dad always calls her bean, so feels weird to call mine that.

Im calling my lil one Flounder Lol

"The Parasite" Lol thats hilarious!!

I call mine bubs... maybe thats cause its masculine and i want a little boy lol. But I have a feeling its a girl... Oh well I love bubs all the same.

I called mine bubs when i was pregnant , You hear people calling there babys if there having more than one like tom and jerry Lol and the blues brothers

beanie but my mum has nicknamed her reggie!! lmao!!!

Bub/The Bub, and very occasionally 'Bubba'! :D

Me and my OH refer to ours as Poppy although won't call the baby that if it is a girl. When my sister was carrying her twins she called them A and B, funnily they are now called Adam and Ben, so it stuck!

My best mate is calling it goldbear. after the harriob sweets as aparently he looks like a gummy bare in the scan pictures

Ant refers to our bean as 'the seed':rofl:

He rings me up from work and says 'hows you and my seed???:rofl:

I just call it 'him' cos I wanna boy but also have a feeling its a girl!:baby:

Mine is just called bump!!

My aunty was saying yesterday when she was pregnant she called her son borris the bump before he arrived!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->