What are you craving at the moment?

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
Ok, so I have my usual pregnancy cravings that don't ever go away even if I have the, lol which include: Arbys roast beef sandwich and curly fries, Pepsi (I'm not usually a big soda drinker) and papa johns garlic parmesan bread sticks.

Today I am craving: Junior mints, and chocolate cake. (of course I crave junk food LOL)

Fruit. Mainly watermelon, plums and nectarines. Oh and chicken noodle soup. Nothing else seems appetizing =[

I crave chips and salsa almost daily, greek yogurt, and jalapeno poppers

Ditto for junk food for me.
Right now, it's chocolate.... Like chocolate bar or Oreos or something. I don't have chocolate in the house, bc I feel I have zero willpower and will eat it all in 2 minutes flat. But with Halloween next month, I'm hoping I don't gain 40 lbs. I have Halloween candy dishes I put out for decorations, of course filled with Halloween candy. I am in trouble!

I'm in third tri and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes 3 weeks ago and I'm craving Sugar! *sigh

Most times so nauseous I can barely eat anything but a few bites of plain carbs like toast or pasta but I've been craving potato skins for 3 days and finally got my fix LOL

Frozen Target brand pizza (!), Indian food, and grapes! lol

Chocolate ice cream with original flavoured layer chips for dipping lol

Yummy stuff ladies!

Last night we had dinner at my grandparents place, soup and grilled cheese sandwiches made on my grandfathers home made bread. I am REALLY wanting more of that! I also want some toast with strawberry jelly made from his bread too its awesome stuff!)

Not sure what I am going to do for lunch I didn't eat breakfast today, had too much stuff to do this morning so I just kind of snacked on cheddar pop corn that I was guilted into buying on my way out of walmart LOL it was to help the children's hospital.. and my son wanted pop corn anyway, I forgot to buy some while in the store so I guess it worked out :)

Thinking I will just have a bowl of cereal or something

Branston pickle sandwiches (a sort of sweet, brown pickle spread with vegetable chunks in it), sliced tomato sandwiches, two minute noodles, Chinese food, an icecream treat here called "Maxibon". Butter cake.

And this is a weird one - steamed rice with a teaspoon of soy sauce or honey soy sauce on it.

Mainly all I want is bland, starchy, carby foods and fresh stuff, fruits and salads.

OH! And lemon lime and bitter cordial! It's ALL I want! LOL!

Branston pickle sandwiches (a sort of sweet, brown pickle spread with vegetable chunks in it), sliced tomato sandwiches, two minute noodles, Chinese food, an icecream treat here called "Maxibon". Butter cake.

And this is a weird one - steamed rice with a teaspoon of soy sauce or honey soy sauce on it.

Mainly all I want is bland, starchy, carby foods and fresh stuff, fruits and salads.

OH! And lemon lime and bitter cordial! It's ALL I want! LOL!

Ive been having cravings for calypso (I think that's what they're called!), the orange ice lolly things in like a tube! But now I really fancy a maxibon after reading this haha. Don't know what im gonna do when all the ice cream vans close for the season! haha

When I was pregnant with Harvey all I wanted was rice and soy sauce.... That and mcdonalds cheese burgers! Xx

Toasted tuna and salt and vinegar chip sandwich!

I'm with you ladies on the carbs lol right now all I want is a fatter wallet because I would love to go out to lunch.. like applebees or crackerbarrel

Anyone else like thirsty all the time?? X

Me! It's terrible!

As far as cravings, I mainly have food aversions right now. It's really hard to figure out what to eat. Fruits & salads have been my friend. I can't stand even the thought of some foods, but sometimes I feel like I want a big juicy burger or just a grilled cheese sandwich. Ugh. I can't wait for this phase to be over.

I'm constantly thirsty. Although I'm usually drinking milk at the moment I'll drink anything as long as it's not fanta xx

Had a craving this weekend for McDonald's chicken nuggets dipped in honey. I know it's weird and the last time I craved that was the last time I was pregnant! Haven't even thought about it since. Just popped into my head the other day! I haven't even been to a McDonald's in like 10 years (I didn't indulge the craving last time).

Robinsons Tropical Squash - STRONG! I wake up at 4am every morning and have to have a pint of it.

My mum was the same with me, but orange squash , neat. We're so alike , it's crazy.

I am drinking at least 750ml of this per day. So long as it's ice cold, I'll drink it all day.

As for being constantly thirsy, I drink about 3 litres of water per day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->