What are you craving at the moment?

I'm super nauseated most of the time. But for whatever reason, BEEF JERKY always sounds good. haha

I could also go for an eggroll about now. :/

Just went to tesco and seriously I think I picked something up in every Isle except the alcohol one.

Just eaten a wagon wheel :p xx

I'm super nauseated most of the time. But for whatever reason, BEEF JERKY always sounds good. haha

I craved beef jerky with my son like ALL the time!! and I indulged.. until I found out it wasn't good to have too much in pregnancy.. I had some in my hospital bag though! haha

shrimp tempura uramaki :(
I know it'll make me throw up if I do eat it!!!

Cheese of all kinds (especially with nachos), tacos, bean burritos, pizza, string cheese, bread (espec. bagels). Most of these will make me sick or give me wicked heartburn... but I still want them.:cry:

Eek.. cheese is one of my current aversions lol

The worst thing I did was give into a craving with my first pregnancy, even though I was horribly sick. I ate a particular brand of microwave enchilada and it made me so ill I haven't been able to touch it since. It was one of my favorite things, too!

The other day I was craving pizza so bad, for hours, So finally I went out and ordered my pizza. As I was sitting, waiting for my order to be ready, suddenly thought of eating pizza made me sick. So I took out home, forced down a slice, and saved the rest for my husband. It just went from all I wanted to eat to sounding awful in minutes.

I craved beef jerky with my son like ALL the time!! and I indulged.. until I found out it wasn't good to have too much in pregnancy.. I had some in my hospital bag though! haha

Yeah, I've been trying to limit it. But, I never had cravings with my first, so I'm kind of excited to actually have one. haha

I'm trying to convince hubby to get subway for dinner tonight instead of tomorrow lol (we originally had it down as thursdays dinner)..

As for pizza.. I'm about due for another breadstick fix too! LOL but we are going to a buffet pizza place with the family on friday..

Todays cravings: Hot cheetos, frenchfries with buffalo sauce, cake batter icre cream from cold stone and the above mentioned lol

I think I just added more cravings to my list! Lol egg rolls in particular are sounding awesome.

I've been craving burritos for 2 weeks. It started as a bean and cheese burrito from Taco Bell (which I still haven't got) to an awesome chipotle burrito (that totally hit the spot) and now homemade breakfast burritos. Lol. I'm sure I'll be over burritos soon. :)

I also really loved some stuffed French toast for brunch the other day.

Yesterday it was chicken salad. Today, nothing. Nausea was gone for two days, but back with a vengeance today. :(

Today's cravings: Sunny d and biscuits from KFC with honey, bubble tape bubble gum (I used to LOVE that stuff!!) and some pepsi!

The other day I was craving pizza so bad, for hours, So finally I went out and ordered my pizza. As I was sitting, waiting for my order to be ready, suddenly thought of eating pizza made me sick. So I took out home, forced down a slice, and saved the rest for my husband. It just went from all I wanted to eat to sounding awful in minutes.

This describes me exactly! I'll get so hungry and have all kinds of cravings and then when I order something to eat, I just can't do it! I too usually eat a bite and then give the rest to my hubby!

Current cravings include: cheese, fruit (grapes, cantaloupe, watermelon) and pizza!!

I reeeally want a chicken honey mustard sub from Quiznos. We dont even have a Quiznos anymore :brat:

I'm sure it won't be the same but maybe you could make your own? :)

All I want is honey mustard...on everything!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->