What are you craving at the moment?

I'm sure it won't be the same but maybe you could make your own? :)

The only problem with that is the left overs would probably go to waste. I'm thinking about going to subway and replicating it the best I can lol

Lots of cheese lol. Grilled cheese sammys with pickles, fried mozzarella sticks, queso...

Haha are u kidding? I'm craving food! Anything and everything!!!

Icecream with caramel and chocolate!! YUM... it's only 9am too... :haha:

I'm not really craving anything. Just eating as normal! How boring am i!!!

I'm not really craving anything either, I have zero appetite so nothing appeals to me!!! I just eat because I no i have to lol!

Dairy Queen banana split blizzard. Yummm :icecream:

Today I wanted milk. I drank two full glasses, plus some on my morning oatmeal. Normally I hate milk in any form, but today I just had to have it!

It's weird because the things I craved, I couldn't hold it down. Like my warm Brownie with melted chocolate on top with French vanilla ice cream...when that came you, I just lost an appetite for it. I'm not craving anything at all and not really in the mood to eat either often either

pizza or Italian food! Which is odd because a few days ago pizza was the most disgusting thing LOL

Ice cream... I had icecream for breakfast Saturday... :wacko: and a small small bowl of it after lunch today... :shhh:

I never eat icecream either!! :haha: I'm wanting everything I normally don't eat. :shrug:

Probably not a real craving since I'm not really craving but just made some awesome beef stew and some crescent rolls with it my gosh I could eat this all day.

Lemonade. I seem to be craving it all the time, I can never get enough. Oddly enough, I was a big chocolate addict before and I haven't touched a piece since finding out - there's been no craving for that at all! I kinda miss it...

This is my third pregnancy and the cravings are the same (Which has me thinking its a third boy). I eat gummy candy/fruit snacks all the time. Also, eating a jar of taramasalata (Greek caviar dip) weekly and pickled herring (my mom's family is Swedish so I guess something in my
DNA craves this when I'm pregnant). Besides for that I'm craving lots of tuna salad, seafood salad, etc but forcing myself to stay within the healthy
Limits. I'm not really interested in the usual burgers/fries/pizza cravings which is better because I usually gain 55 lbs in pregnancy and 12 weeks in i haven't gained a lb yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->