what are you craving

babifever

Reaction score
I want some homemade rice krispy treats so bad!!

I'm watching the travel channel currently and they're at the Minnesota state fair so i want it all lol

Im also really hungry for a oogy, gooey, saucy, toasted, cheesy chicken parm sandwich

I'm watching the travel channel currently and they're at the Minnesota state fair so i want it all lol

Im also really hungry for a oogy, gooey, saucy, toasted, cheesy chicken parm sandwich

with a candy apple on the side lol

I just want a bottle of fizzy energy drink!!!! Gah! It's the only thing I miss. I used to drink one a day- and my husband HATED that I did, he is so happy that I can't have them anymore. It's probably sooooo much better for my insides haha but I want one so badly!

oh and i would like some soda but have not had any since Christmas

I've been making homemade lo mein noodles for a few weeks and now sice I got pregnant I could eat them every meal. They're so easy! I use ramen noodles (not the spice packet just noodles) then the sauce is simply soy sauce, terriyaki sauce, honey and ground ginger. Drain noodles PPP back over low heat and add sauce. So. Delicious. Plus I can sauté veggies in some sesame oil and mix those in for some good vitamins.

Man...now I might have to make some tonight...

I have a list....

*Arby fries
*Donut/cinnamon roll/some kind of sweet pastry
*Penn Station
*Loaded cheese fries
*Hummus, hummus, and more hummus

I'd like to make rice krispies one of these days. I've been wanting to for the last couple of weeks.

I have always been weird with my cravings. My last pregnancy all I ever wanted to eat was lots and lots of spinach and to drink milk! This pregnancy so far: spinach again, and I have been repulsed by sweets. Normally I am a crazy sweet tooth, but something about pregnancy always makes me dislike sweets.

This is off subject but can someone tell me how to add my journal link to my signature, without it showing the full website?

Vegetables! :wacko:

I mean, I like them anyway but I wake up wanting to eat them :haha:

This is off subject but can someone tell me how to add my journal link to my signature, without it showing the full website?

[#url=Input link here]Put text you want to be displayed here[#/url]

Just like that but remove the hashes :)

Anything lemon! I've been having lemon juice in water, sour fruity sweets, lemon juice over avocado (my favourite) and I found a recipe for lemon chicken yesterday - it was delicious!

Anything lemon! I've been having lemon juice in water, sour fruity sweets, lemon juice over avocado (my favourite) and I found a recipe for lemon chicken yesterday - it was delicious!

for about 2 weeks I was craving lemons. And I would sprinkle salt on them. Not the best choice, but it was sooo good, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->