what are you craving

Anything lemon! I've been having lemon juice in water, sour fruity sweets, lemon juice over avocado (my favourite) and I found a recipe for lemon chicken yesterday - it was delicious!

for about 2 weeks I was craving lemons. And I would sprinkle salt on them. Not the best choice, but it was sooo good, lol.

Honestly can't get enough of sour stuff. I don't think I'm craving the avocado, I think it's just cos I'm putting loads of lemon juice on it. I'm eating at least one avocado a day. All the articles out there about diet says avocados are a superfood but because they are so full of fat (good fat though...) you should only eat loads if you're noy really putting on weight. Not a problem for me. Oops! Can't stop though :dohh:

Anything lemon! I've been having lemon juice in water, sour fruity sweets, lemon juice over avocado (my favourite) and I found a recipe for lemon chicken yesterday - it was delicious!

for about 2 weeks I was craving lemons. And I would sprinkle salt on them. Not the best choice, but it was sooo good, lol.

Honestly can't get enough of sour stuff. I don't think I'm craving the avocado, I think it's just cos I'm putting loads of lemon juice on it. I'm eating at least one avocado a day. All the articles out there about diet says avocados are a superfood but because they are so full of fat (good fat though...) you should only eat loads if you're noy really putting on weight. Not a problem for me. Oops! Can't stop though :dohh:

Omg! I want an avocado like right now!

I've got one all chopped up, with salt, pepper and lemon juice right now. It's so delicious!

I've got one all chopped up, with salt, pepper and lemon juice right now. It's so delicious!

:hissy:

If it were up to me id be at lunch break right now But since i have to wait for relief who knows when I'll go.

Mini pork pies! How random eh?
And I seen a picture for chocolate Krispy cakes the other day and I'm desperate to make some!

Strawberry milkshake. Specifically Yazoo Strawberry milkshake. I'm going through several bottles a day!

Orange Fanta, paint and cigarette smoke :dohh:. The last 2 I craved with my children and even when I'm not pregnant paint still smells edible to me, like pregnancy altered me forever. Cigarettes don't smell good except when I'm pregnant though- I hate smoking!

DH is getting me Arbys fries after work so I'll have them after class :happydance::happydance:

Other than that I'm craving:

Fried chicken and a blooming onion from Outback. Holy crap I want fried food so badly right now. And I still really want Penn Station... so mouth watering. My mouth is water thinking of these things...

I caved and ate some sweets last night, so I feel like I'm good on the sweets cravings for awhile.

With DD the thought of sweets revolted me for awhile. I didn't have any major ravings with her, but this one, I just seem to want everything. Like literally everything.

I keep having a different craving everyday, several times a day. Yesterday it was a Romain salad with Caesar dressing and then later I was craving cake with the sweetest icing I could find. Today I wanted powdered donuts this morning and later on wanted honey baked ham. I have no idea what to think about this baby! :haha:

I swear all I eat is spaghetti & I woke up a few days ago craving sprite. I caved a drank some 2day it was unbelievably good. first time ive had a pop n 4ever. im throwing up A LOT tho. & I had an appointment 2day & was shocked wen I got on the scale.. ive lost 12 pounds. it really scares me but my doctor didn't seem concerned?

I made some rice crispys today, smh. Now I want a baked potato from red lobster

I swear all I eat is spaghetti & I woke up a few days ago craving sprite. I caved a drank some 2day it was unbelievably good. first time ive had a pop n 4ever. im throwing up A LOT tho. & I had an appointment 2day & was shocked wen I got on the scale.. ive lost 12 pounds. it really scares me but my doctor didn't seem concerned?

I hear its okay in the 1st trimester and throughout all trimesters if your overweight

That's normal. I lost about 10 pounds in the first tri with both my pregnancies. First one I threw up non stop but this one I was nauseous but was mostly able to eat fine. I know women who lost 20 pounds. Its really fine.

I've been craving oranges. I want anything citrusy and acidic. I even bought some sherbet and made an orange creamsicle dessert the other night.

I keep having a different craving everyday, several times a day. Yesterday it was a Romain salad with Caesar dressing and then later I was craving cake with the sweetest icing I could find. Today I wanted powdered donuts this morning and later on wanted honey baked ham. I have no idea what to think about this baby! :haha:

That's how I am. My cravings are all over the place.

I thoroughly enjoyed the fries DH brought home.

On my way home from class I started majorly craving those pretzels with the cheese dip at Applebees. Soooo good.

And I think I could really go for some rice crispy treats that have mini chocolate chips mixed in. I have to get some minis and some marshmallows and makes some this weekend.

Crap. Now I'm back onto the donut. That just happened as I was about to hit submit.

it changes every day from sweets to salts, except i am always wanting to drink milk which is unusual for me!

Apples... And meat! Beef mainly, want nothing sweeter then fruit. So different to my DD's pregnancy yet I'm still convinced it's another girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->