What are you doing for New Years Eve?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by hawalkden, Nov 18, 2011.

1. hawalkden

hawalkden Well-Known Member

As titled..

Just wondering what you guys are doing for New Years Eve now you've got LO's?

Isaac will be 8 weeks but correction age 6 weeks! So we're getting my parents and OH's sis, hub and kids round to our house due to having very little money and mum is going to make a huge buffet. Also the kids can just sleep in issacs room for the night..

so what's your plans?

2. aliss

aliss Well-Known Member

Nothing, I sure as hell won't be staying up that late :rofl:

3. nugget80

nugget80 Well-Known Member

we can go out as mil will babysit but my 2 older girls want to spend new year as a family and to have a party with the 5 of us and play silly games and have party food then stay up and watch the fireworks on tv at midnight. normally they go to their dad for new year so i have not spent new year with them for 3 years...! am looking forward to it

4. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

Going to my parents place in Cornwall and they own lots of holiday cottages situated on the grounds of their house, so we are having one of the cottages, 10 friends coming down and LO given to parents for the night. Cant wait!

5. k4th

k4th Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better!!!

The last 2 years we held a new year party at our house. Oh assumed we'd be doing it again this year - WTF??! Last years party with singstar at 4am was bad enough at nearly 8 mths pregnant! There's not a cat in hell's chance this year.

We'll have takeaway instead, just me & oh while lo (hopefully) sleeps!

6. Mooshie

Mooshie Well-Known Member

Just what i was thinking! :haha:

7. Neko

Neko Well-Known Member

Avery was born very late on 12/30, so last year I was still in the hospital. This year I'm hoping to have a few friends over and maybe a couple of glasses of wine. :wine:

In the afternoon, I'll be having her b-day party since it will be easier to hold on a Saturday afternoon. I can't believe she'll be one so soon.

8. Frecks

Frecks Well-Known Member

I haven't even thought about it!!xx

9. Tanikins

Tanikins mum to 1

Mil is having oscie so me and oh can go out on the lash - im really looking forward to it! Then probs go for a meal mew years day

10. MrsPoodle

MrsPoodle Mummy of a Princess

We're going to my mum's, have a quiet one. My MIL wanted us to all go out for a dinner dance thing, I said no way!!!

11. Sarah lo

Sarah lo mum of 2 little monkeys!

Same thing we did last year I reckon...watch a film then bed by 9pm! U never know I might get to see the new year in when LO gets me up for her first feed of the night

12. lovelylaura

lovelylaura 3 little girls

nothing planned but ill hopefully be pregnant again so a cuddle on the sofa with a takeaway and a film x