what are you doing on xmas eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylw1

my 3 boys in avatar. x
Reaction score
hi,

are you going to have a nice relaxing day or working hard?

i'm going to be working hard!

i have 2 trifles to make (eldest cant have red jelly and OH doesnt like orange jelly!!!) i have a duck to defrost and a joint of beef to cook. sausage rolls and mini sausages to cook.

a couple of big gifts to wrap when they come out of the loft with all of the wraped gifts (once kids are in bed).

and probably loads more odds and ends etc b4 i can settle down with a nice glass of something!!! :thumbup:

Ive got a hectic day....i like to clean clean clean!!!

Then we all go to my dads for a lovely evening....

When we get home, kids bathed and in bed.

Getting all presents out and set them out...

Bed!

I'm working 7.15-1.15 then I'll be cleaning the house top to bottom, and preparing my veggies.

Not much :( DH is due home from work on Christmas Eve but his chopper is unlikely to fly so we're spending our first Christmas alone too :(

My hubby has to work all day and after that we have a family get together at our place and open gifts from my mom and dad and we have a bunch of yummy food mostly snacks like pizza bread , onion wraps , pickle wraps , potato salad , chips , and salami , cheese and olives and lots of cookies . we hide the gifts we buy at moms house so we have to go there to get them after the kiddos go to sleep .

OH is working all day...so ill be dropping him to work at 12..

then going on to my friend to drop round hers and babys christmas presents...
then of to my best friends to drop her presents...

picking up OH from work...heading to his grandparents to take presents...then to his aunties to take presents and see the LO...

i have to wrap ALL my presents tonight!! eeek!

xxx

Christmas eve I usually just tidy the place up abit and OH makes the stuffing for the turkey and that.Then I just relax and watch Christmas films with my new pjs on :) Cant wait for Christmas eve actually lol.xxx

Working till one then home for to do some housework before chilling with Mr Boofs. I say chilling - we are most likely going to be jumping about to Guitar Hero :rofl: x

Crazy. DH wants me to go to the inlaws with him, though I detest them and they can't stand me. Also have church if I can manage to get to it, have to clean the whole house cause Charlotte keeps messing it up, LOL. I have all the presents to wrap yet too. YIKES...tomorrow is gonna kinda suck, lol

we have a busy one, i can't wait to just relax in the evening!
tomorrow morning we shall be packing everything up and taking it about 3min's down the road to mums :lol: we don't travel light and getting all our stuff together is a nightmare :dohh:
once we're unpacked and mums and settled there we shall be off visiting the inlaws, hopefully just a short visit as i wanna get home, take a nice bath with my princess, put on our new pj's and relax :cloud9: we've planned a nice meal tomorrow night then when maddi's new bed will shall be sorting out all the presents :happydance:

I have alot going on. We have to get up and bake lots of stuff, leave our house for an hours drive to my FIL's house for Christmas there and then after that we are stopping by my Aunt's house then coming home to do the boys pjs gift then put them in bed to start Santa stuff

im cleaning all morning and cooking the ham, then going to see my brother and take my nephews presents round, back home to cook the turkey and prep the veggies, then once the boys are in bed, my friend and her hubby are coming over for a game of trivial pursuit 90's :haha: and a 'few' drinks :lol:

I'll be up early to clean the house top to bottom, then I have party food to prepare, Christmas baking to do and Christmas crafts in the afternoon. Then around 4pm we start our family Christmas Eve party, just me, hubby and the kids, I love it, we pig out, then get ready for bed, pig out some more, put the kids to bed and then relax until Santa comes!

We will be cleaning most of the day :haha: Then we will be watching Xmas films and then all get baths, put the kids to bed and me and OH will order a takeaway then sort the pressies out then bed xx

I unpackaged all of LO's stocking fillers today to save time. Tomorrow is tidying the house then relaxing :)

myself and Gemma will be doing one last big clean of the house, moving all of daisys toys out of the livingroom to make space for the new ones!

OH is taking Daisy to see his Mum so we will get a chance to get everything done, then he will go and pick up all daisys pressies from his mums later.

after we have everything sorted we will get a takeaway and watch some xmas tv!

At midnight OH and I are going to be opening our gifts so that it isnt too chaotic in the morning with the girls opening theirs!

Im hoping some resteraunt will be open in the afternoon/early evening...in the morning im cleaning and finishing my food shopping!...last bits! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back