• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What are you doing to pass the time while wtt?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
My husband and I just started talking about wtt #3 and I can't wait. We're looking at starting maybe next June but probably sometime towards the end of next year. I don't see how I am going to make it that long! I know it will go by quick, but since it's just the beginning it seems to be going too slow. What will everyone else be doing to help pass the time? The end of this year is pretty busy, we're moving in 2 1/2 weeks, then I have surgery 4 days after, thanksgiving, Christmas, then my nephew will be here! After that all I get to do is wait :( Hurry up TTC!

Thats why im back on here after ages of not posting, can't think what else to do xx

I have a long wait!! Going to be at least 3-4 years I think, and in this time I have 1 flat to do up, 1 house to build and to find / train for a new job! A few busy years ahead!

I scoot between coming here to chat with you girls and staying away to try to get it to the back of my mind. Life is busy anyway, so i don't get chance to think about it 24/7, but it does occupy my thoughts a lot.

I work a lot, I just qualified as a teacher and want my first year to go well as it determines if I will have a job next year!
I also just got a new dog, so lots of long walks to unwind help. As does being able to let my "nurturing" broody side be satisfied!

Loeylo, I'm a newly qualified teacher too so yes getting through that... and should be getting the keys to our first house next week so lots of DIY and project management for that!!

I only have another four months to go! I started training for a half marathon a few weeks ago - my aim is to run a race in January, and then TTC in February! That's how I'm hoping the timing will work out.

Can you come up with a project/goal/new hobby to master in the first half of next year? Crochet!

I'm WTT for #3 also, but have a pretty long wait ahead of me. We are looking at 4-5 yrs at least, unless we have an oops baby. In the mean time, DH and I are focusing on raising our 2 we have now, hoping to have them both in school before TTC again, renovating and fixing up parts of our house, me going back to college, getting my degree and finally starting my medical career. DH could possibly change to a better paying job in the near future as well.

I also want to lose the rest of my baby weight I gained during my 2nd pregnancy, and get into shape. I want to be able to wear a bikini again like I did after my 1st was born.

I find it sooo hard to wait, but I know we are doing the right thing.

I'm working a lot, doing an evening college course, start an Open Uni course next month, training for my marathon and am starting to save for a mortgage deposit so I am keeping myself busy for the next year or so :)

I'm doing tons and tons of research on TTC and what not. Hoping by the time it comes around I won't drive myself to mad symptom spotting (but I know I will) :)

I am trying to work on loving my job more, not very ambitious at all, don't really care what I do as long as I pay my bills. But I am unhappy here (really just bored, been here almost 7 years and my commute sucks). Which doesn't help. I feel stuck between staying here until after having a baby (benefits and time off is SO GREAT HERE) or putting in more energy into finding a new job that is just closer to home, but probably won't be as flexible as my current gig, or pay as much.

I just paid off my credit card debt, so I'm working on building up my savings again. Went through trying to buy a condo earlier this year, but that fell through (seller was a jerk) so I'm trying to decide if we should try again next year, or stay where we are and save for another year.

I SHOULD be working harder on losing some weight. Maybe i should let that take over my life :)

Really, I'm just driving myself mad because eventually everything I do evolves around wanting a baby :)

My son keeps me busy at the moment and just gone back to work. Living a healthy balanced life fills my whole time. Before we start TTC #2 I need to get a permanent job and complete my first year teaching. We're looking at booking Disney World for 2016 so maybe start TTC after that. Hopefully I will be a bit more settled in my career then and we'll be better off financially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"