What are you doing?

BMcDonald89

Reaction score
I am a stay at home wife/expectant mom. My husband works the night shift. Anyone so bored they can't think? Currently watching pawn stars.. lmao

Hiya hun, I'm a sahm with a nearly 3yo. Dh often works the night shift for 8 weeks at a time.
I read when I get the chance, do dh accounts and paperwork etc. Come on bnb.
Do my housework and try and get outdoors once a day.
Later on you could start cooking and freezing meals, right now could you maybe eBay your old stuff to make room and cash for the new baby?
Make mood boards for decorating the nursery ideas that you like?
I made dh nursery curtains etc when I was on maternity leave.
I don't have a tv so that eliminates that.
Some serious spring cleaning? You really won't have time for it with a baby.
And definitely catching up with friends and have some pamper time.
Research about your chosen parenting style?
Look into breastfeeding - really helped me as a lot of people for realise the problems they are having are normal newborn behaviour and others easily remedied.
xx

I feel so exhausted. I don't know what to do. It seems like normal everyday things make me tired.

I work full time and the rest of the time I have Little Miss so no time to get bored really!

I am a stay at home mom right now, but I am also doing school full time online. So that occupies a good chunk of my day. Keeping up with my newly 5 year olds is also very time consuming. I have been so exhausted that I do not even want to go clothes shopping, and that is usually my favorite activity. My clothes are all getting a little small already, so stretchy maxi skirts/dresses, here I come!
My husband is about 3 hours away doing military training, so I have definitely been falling behind on house work. I honestly just want to nap all day long, but these little people keep asking me for food and drinks... ugh! lol
If you have netflix, I could definitely recommend some great shows to watch! That is my favorite way to waste time and relax.

I am a stay at home mom right now, but I am also doing school full time online. So that occupies a good chunk of my day. Keeping up with my newly 5 year olds is also very time consuming. I have been so exhausted that I do not even want to go clothes shopping, and that is usually my favorite activity. My clothes are all getting a little small already, so stretchy maxi skirts/dresses, here I come!
My husband is about 3 hours away doing military training, so I have definitely been falling behind on house work. I honestly just want to nap all day long, but these little people keep asking me for food and drinks... ugh! lol
If you have netflix, I could definitely recommend some great shows to watch! That is my favorite way to waste time and relax.

What do you go to school for? And I would love to hear your Netflix recommendations.

What do you go to school for? And I would love to hear your Netflix recommendations.[/QUOTE]

I am working on my bachelors in business administration =)

So some of my favorite shows that are on Netflix are
Scandal
Once Upon A Time
Drop Dead Diva
Sons of Anarchy
Revenge
New Girl
OITNB

I go for accounting.

I have watched orange is the new black, all of it. I also watch house of cards.

I have heard good things about House of Cards. I have considered starting that one too.
I have an accounting class coming up, and if I like it, I am going to add it on to my major :thumb up:

I feel so exhausted. I don't know what to do. It seems like normal everyday things make me tired.

I was like that at 8 weeks, just do what you can and rest until you are ok again, my exhaustion has lifted thankfully.xx

I'm in the educational field so I am off of work for the summer. I do some respite care for families who have children with special needs a couple of times a week for a few hours but that's about it.

I am so happy that I'm not working right now. I've been pretty exhausted and very unmotivated. I know I should do something like clean the house, but it's still too early to plan a baby nursery (that and we might be moving). I'm exhausted and yet bored at the same time! I get how you feel!

I'm in the educational field so I am off of work for the summer. I do some respite care for families who have children with special needs a couple of times a week for a few hours but that's about it.

I am so happy that I'm not working right now. I've been pretty exhausted and very unmotivated. I know I should do something like clean the house, but it's still too early to plan a baby nursery (that and we might be moving). I'm exhausted and yet bored at the same time! I get how you feel!
Are you a teacher?

Are you a teacher?

Nope - I wish! I work in homes with special needs children and their parents as a coach of sorts. I show them behavioural strategies and how to cope in certain situations. We follow the school calendar which means nice time off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->