What are you doing.....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
on this fine Easter Sunday?

We got up early as Jade was excited and came into the bedroom to get us up to go downstairs with her to see what the Easter Bunny had brought her.......

We have been painting eggs and are just waiting for them to dry so we can continue, and then in a couple of hours the hunt is on, Jade will be doing her Easter Egg hunt! She has been very good with her chocolate, she has had some mini eggs and thats about it :) mind you, it is still early :lol:

Happy Easter Everyone, have a great day! x

You'll cope! :lol:

Happy Easter Tam!xx:hugs:

Well DH is working until 10 , Jamie was up early this morning and is now zonked out in bed ! so im at home and bored !!! its such nice weather though might go to the beach or for a walk maybe when jamie is awake !

Happy Easter ! x

Ermm I have been laying a floor!

I didnt get any eggs, and for the first time in my life I didnt do boiled eggs for breakfast with facces painted on them. I like my eggs yokey so I didnt bothing having them.

We did an easter egg hunt for Noah, with just pretty shiney colourfull eggs, and he loved going round finding them holding them out to us and squeling while we took pics, and them carfully putting them in his basket and continuing to look for more, it was great! And he got stickers which he loves.

Been doing housework while OH decorates (starting with downstairs loo and moving onto nursery. Yay!). Fell asleep for about an hour. Just waiting for my mate her two daughters to show up later on and we're off for icecream. Yummy!

SFA here :lol:
typical sunday OH in bed so is colby Adele is on the sofa doing my head in wanting to eat her easter egg but im sticking to my guns and not letting her till after dinner :muaha: and im soooo bored and still feel really ill and no energy :(

happy easter tam and everyone else who celebrates it but just another day in our home tbh :blush: :lol:

Been out in the garden, and just about to have a BBQ.

i done the gardening earlier while the kids napped. then we all played in the garden. and tonight i am hitting the town:blush:
been out quite alot recently. but kris sujested it not me lol
he wants a xbox night with his mates "geek"

Oh Dionne, how lucky you are to have a geek.....if they insist on a night out for you, I want one! :rofl:

Have a good time babe.....what are your plans?

i went to my dads 4 brekkie, thn on a bike run :D thn played on the trampoline 4 hours!!! thn had a BBQ!!!! fab day at this end!!!! wasnt expectin a bbq !!!

Oh Dionne, how lucky you are to have a geek.....if they insist on a night out for you, I want one! :rofl:

Have a good time babe.....what are your plans?

i no its great he is a geek he dont drink dont watch football hahahahaha hes a house wife :)

had a great night. was brill to have my ex of 4 yrs telling me how much he wanted me back too hahahaha dont u just love it when you have 1 up on some one???
i was like......... "errrrr no do1"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->