What are you drinking?

girlinyork

Reaction score
I've gone right off of water - its like drinking saliva. I can drink decaff tea but it turns on me after half an hour. I was drinking lemonade or fizzy orange but now I can't stomach those either. I'm so thirsty but everything is making me heave just to think of. What is everyone coping with?

I've been drinking a lot of Kefir, I don't know if they have it in the UK but it's a probiotic milk smoothie drink. They have it in a ton of flavors and I absolutely love it. Only problem is that it's $4 a bottle :(

A few weeks ago I was totally in love with fizzy drinks, and now I am downing water and ribena. The past few days I have been having pint after pint of Ribena! Funny how things change so quickly!

I can only drink water if it's absolutely freezing cold so just been keeping it in the fridge and rotating thru bottles so it's a cold as possible. Or black currant cordial.

I'm the same. It's awful. Ice cold water is ok, but I've been able to drink Orange juice, tomato juice, flat ginger ale and sometimes milk. No hot liquids though. I miss my tea.

Really really cold water for me and fruity squash . Gone right off tea Blugh and gone off fizzy drinks as well

I've been drinking water, milk and ginger ale

Fizzy water with lemon, today we found fizzy water with elderflower at a pub (it was SO deliscious)
Tea (Numi lime is my fav recently), ginger, Glenmacha green tea with roasted rice
No pop, the high sugar content makes me go green with sick:sick:
When I'm craving something sweet I'll have a watered down hot chocolate.
Cappuccinos! 1 in the morning to mid-afternoon.
Cold milk.

I JUST found out so I'm still okay with water, it hasn't turned me off yet, but my body is having caffeine withdrawals BIG TIME! As a person who has at least a coke a day and coffee, cutting it completely has been rough. Spoke to a family member who told me not to cut caffeine out completely (cold turkey) as it would stress baby out more, so I will have a small cup of coffee in the morning and see if that helps my migraines out, then maybe try to gradually ease off...

I have exactly the same issues with water! I'm drinking cold milk with ovaltine, plain cold milk, fruit smoothies with yoghurt, orange juice, tomato juice. Really not into hot drinks at the moment. I still feel like I need to be drinking more.

i'm drinking sholer has to be the white grape one though, can't have pure orange as it makes me feel sick, I've been a little naughty and have been having dr pepper as well, in my last pregnancies I was told its fine as long as i'm not going over the daily allowance for caffeine

I got a fruit infuser water bottle, which is basically a big water bottle with a net type thing in it that you put different fruits in. I've never liked drinking water plain so the fruit gives it a bit of flavor. :)

Can only really stomach cordial. I've gone off tea and coffee completely

I JUST found out so I'm still okay with water, it hasn't turned me off yet, but my body is having caffeine withdrawals BIG TIME! As a person who has at least a coke a day and coffee, cutting it completely has been rough. Spoke to a family member who told me not to cut caffeine out completely (cold turkey) as it would stress baby out more, so I will have a small cup of coffee in the morning and see if that helps my migraines out, then maybe try to gradually ease off...

I was completely addicted to coffee and had around 3 cups a day before i was pregnant, I decided i would still drink 1 cup during pregnancy but I haven't had any since the week I found out, I have completely gone off it and the thought of it makes me sick!!! I think having one cup is fine and you may find like me that you go off it soon anyway ....

Anyway, I am fine with water, but as well as that I've been drinking a lot of orange juice and cordial. I am super thirsty!!

I'm stil having one coffee a day, but judging by past pregnancies I'll only be able to stomach it for about another week.

I'm thirsty all the time, and I'm drinking sparkling water. Sweet drinks aren't agreeing with me.

I bought some caffeine free diet coke. This can only go well, right?

I've gone completely off tea and coffee. Everything else is fine though x

Gone off tea and coffee and only drinking fizzy flavoured water. The thought of drinking tea and coffee makes me feel sick. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->