What are you getting your 4 year old girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellie1988

Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due
Reaction score
Reall struggling with Grace this year! I have been asking her what she wants and she has been replying with silly things like a Peppa pig chair (Ive seen them but they are just little deck chairs, pointless), cant think what else but they are kind of things that will just get wasted!

So far i'm thinking of getting her....

https://www.boots.com/en/Peppa-Pig-Teaching-Time-Clock_1045211/

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/70129801/

What else? :shrug: thinking a bike maybe, still unsure though...

looking for more little presents tbh

x

Jess isn't 4 til summer but she has

Innotab
Travel Easel
Magnetic drawing board
DVD's
A Barbie doll
Facepaints
Hetty hoover
Happyland stuff
Aquadoodle mini mats
Bath toys
Pillow pet
Doctors set

We have got Phoebe

Leappad
Cheapy camera
Playdoh
Barbie doll
Dressing up crowns, jewellery & shoes
Disney books
games, like connect four
Lion King DVD
Walkie Talkies (obsessed with the baby monitors lol)

Thanks for the suggestions! Lots more ideas :)

Find im struggling with things like barbie dolls and small things that normally a four year old would get, because DS is 2 he still sometimes puts things in his mouth, he will probably be playing with DDs toys also so needs to be something that is reallyl ike 2-4 year olds if you get me.

We got DD a VTech MobiGo for her birthday so gonna get her another game for that, some Disney DVDS (shes obsessed with Tangled!), maybe some Disney dressing up costumes? :thumbup:

not got her main pressie yet, waiting to see what she asks snata for!!:xmas4:

but got loads of little bits:

keyboard
arts and craft bits
barbie clothes and accessories
books
dvds
dressing up costume
play doh
braclet making kit
play mobil stuff
sticker books
board games

tbh i keep reminding DD1 that if she leaves her toys out and about her sis WILL eat them!! you could always get her a 'special box' so she could put in toys for just her xx

We have struggled too this year as Holly already has play kitchen, dolls house, barbies, vtech console etc.
We have got:

Sylvanian families stuff.
Some board games.
A kareoke machine (she loves singing!)
Loads of books.
DVDs.
Massive building bricks (so she can build houses for herself)
Loads of arty stuff.
A couple of dolls.
A learning wooden clock.
Walkie talkies.
Doctors kit.
Space hopper.

We have a few more bits to get. Grandparents have got: a leappad, pop up campervan, disney tangled hair kit and tangled doll.

It's Holly's birthday on the 4th so we've got:

Play doh,
Peppa pig giant snakes and ladders,
Dolls pram,
Tangled dvd,
A nursery centre thing from Smyths- has bed, bath etc,
A watch,
a crocodile game,
and a fijit- she really wants one for some reason!

Grandparents are getting- Zhu Zhu hamsters and princess castle thing and playmobil I think.

I wanted to get a trampoline but the one I want is out of stock everywhere so we're waiting until the summer.
HTH
:xmas6:

Lily will be 4 in April, I've got her-

LOADS of barbies- shes obsessed at the moment
Play make up and nail varnish
Dora fairy butterfly one
Tangled Dress up
More disney princess dress up clothes
My little pony princess celestia (sp?)
New tea set
Disney fairies set
and the new leap pad ;)

My DD is 5 she has sylvanian stuff, leap pad, tinkerbell books, tinkerbell annual, disney princess annual, rapunzle doll

We have struggled too this year as Holly already has play kitchen, dolls house, barbies, vtech console etc.
We have got:

Sylvanian families stuff.
Some board games.
A kareoke machine (she loves singing!)
Loads of books.
DVDs.
Massive building bricks (so she can build houses for herself)
Loads of arty stuff.
A couple of dolls.
A learning wooden clock.
Walkie talkies.
Doctors kit.
Space hopper.

We have a few more bits to get. Grandparents have got: a leappad, pop up campervan, disney tangled hair kit and tangled doll.

It's Holly's birthday on the 4th so we've got:

Play doh,
Peppa pig giant snakes and ladders,
Dolls pram,
Tangled dvd,
A nursery centre thing from Smyths- has bed, bath etc,
A watch,
a crocodile game,
and a fijit- she really wants one for some reason!

Grandparents are getting- Zhu Zhu hamsters and princess castle thing and playmobil I think.

I wanted to get a trampoline but the one I want is out of stock everywhere so we're waiting until the summer.
HTH
:xmas6:

Have you got the fijit yet? If you have whats it like? I was thinking of getting Phoebe one for her birthday (its NYE). Is it worth the money do you reckon? x

DD will be 4 months off of being 4 at christmas,
we have got her,
- A Leapster with all the accessories and games
- Lots of peppa pig stuff incluing DVDs, Dressing table, skates, scooter
- Craft bits
- Games
- Books
- Bath bits

:flower:

The fijit is the one thing we have left to buy- I don't know where Holly saw them but she REALLY wants one lol!

I had a quick look at one in asda- they're set on demo mode I think so hard to say...... Asda have them for £40- argos is 54.99 so I'd go to asda if you do get one- I'll be buying it next weekend- you may have to remind me as when I had Naomi I think I left my brain at the hospital, but I can let you know what it's like next weekend? x

The fijit is the one thing we have left to buy- I don't know where Holly saw them but she REALLY wants one lol!

I had a quick look at one in asda- they're set on demo mode I think so hard to say...... Asda have them for £40- argos is 54.99 so I'd go to asda if you do get one- I'll be buying it next weekend- you may have to remind me as when I had Naomi I think I left my brain at the hospital, but I can let you know what it's like next weekend? x

Phoebe hasnt asked for one but I bet you have the same problem as me with their birthdays being so close to christmas, never know what to get them.

I know what you mean about losing your brain, Naomi is the same age as Jacob and some days i have no clue what Im up too :haha: especially as he doesnt sleep well these days. So Ill try to remember too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"