what are you going to buy/bought first?

Also I saw in the Babies R Us flyer they're having a sale until the 13th of this month.

anyone got any ideas on places to buy cute colourful neutral baby clothes? everywhere i look seems to be white and beige!

Callmedan, since you're going to Orlando in April, you should totally go to Premium Outlets! I'm from Canada, but when I visit Orlando, I can never get out of there without buying myself tons of stuff for excellent prices, and they have some adorable baby clothes for super cheap! I like Carter's, Gymboree, J Crew and Baby Gap for gender neutral baby clothes (Carter's tends to have lots of colourful cute stuff, usually featuring animals!) And they have a Converse store there for you to pick up adorable little baby Converse shoes :)

https://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=17#s_children

Only a couple more months - have a fantastic trip :flower:

We just bought something from an antique shop. We got a Sleeping Beauty piggy bank. It's super cute. And a Mary Poppins book. :D

RandaPanda we have been before and LOVE the premium outlets!! They are just the best :D I never thought of looking for gender neural things there was more thinking of specific things, great idea!! Oooh so excited now! 76 days till our holiday and 105 till hopefully my first ovulation of TTC!

I kept very little after we had DS because we were supposed to be "one and done" and our cousin had a boy 6 months later....

This time I am going to wait till past 12 weeks to start buying...(Diapers, onesies, bottles, ect. just the needs).

I did, however, break on black Friday this past year and bought a $234 neutral swing for $60 on Amazon. I couldn't pass it up and if, God forbid, something happens and we can't have another LO, we will donate or give it to a family that needs it.

IF I am pregnant by black Friday this year (staring TTC in April) I will be hitting A LOT of sales around then.....and also shopping through facebook local people (second hand).

omg RandaPanda, I love those outlets! I used to travel to various areas in Florida to work in the winter (also from Canada) and loved shopping there. So many fantastic deals!

Callmedan - Lol, my husband is completely disney obsessed. he has seen literally every disney movie, from old live action musicals to current animated and live action stuff. the bank is by our TV right now. i love aurora, she's definitely my favorite.

Hey everyone. :wave:

I have my brother's old crib. It's an all metal antique crib that I absolutely love. Just needs to be refinished. People told me I was crazy for saving it.

I also have a baby registry set on Amazon (set to private so only I can see it for now). I have a few onesies I bought years ago that no one knows about. Gonna have my mom start crocheting the coming home outfit soon (I can't crochet to save my life).

I have bought quite a lot, think I am slightly bonkers...,

So far I have

Pram system
Car seat
Changing bag
Sheepskin pram liner
Bouncy chair
Moses basket and stand

As I was saying.......:/

So far I have

Pram system
Car seat
Changing bag
Sheepskin pram liner
Bouncy chair
Moses basket and stand

Wow! Is that all for your next baby? Or is it things you have from your other children?

even though we aren't trying till the end of next year we have decided on a quinny moodd and will be buying it next month or so hah!

I haven't actually bought anything yet and probably won't do until we get our bfp. Even then I wouldn't want to buy much until 12 weeks scan possibly later . But knowing me I'm a planner and will probably need to have everything organised!
I do have my high chair which my mum used with me and and my brothers and sisters.its like a traditional wooden one and I love it :) So I suppose I do have something!

I won't buy anything until in pregnant but I already know what pram I want:blush: I want an oyster, I love the colour packs as I know I will get bored

So far I have

Pram system
Car seat
Changing bag
Sheepskin pram liner
Bouncy chair
Moses basket and stand

Wow! Is that all for your next baby? Or is it things you have from your other children?

Nope, all just for this one

I don't plan on buying anything until we get our BFP but I already have a wishlist full of baby items..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->