What are you having for Christmas Dinner?

Turkey, potatoes, roasted carrot and parsnip, swede, brocolli, stuffing and Yorkshire puddings.

Having lamb, madh potato, vegetables tomorrow.

Forgot to cook pigs in blankets lol most of us aren't keen so didn't miss them. X

OH cooked this year, he too forgot to cook the pigs in blankets :haha: and forgot to put gammon in the slow cooker lastnight so it was a late meal here.

We had gammon, chicken, mash, carrots, green and white cabbage, stuffing, broccoli, cauliflower cheese, roasted parsnips, sprouts, roasties and yorkies.
Yule log for dessert but only OH had some.

Last edited:
We had turkey, gammon, pig in blankets, potatoes, honey roast parsnips, stuffing, sprouts, sweetcorn carrots, peas, gravy, bread sauce, and Yorkshire puddings.
For desert DH and DS1 had Christmas pudding, the rest of us of had profiteroles.

We had chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, roasted Brussels sprouts with pine nuts, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower and Yorkshire pudding.

We had
Chicken instead of Turkey, couldn’t justify the price and size for the 3 of us and I find Turkey dry anyways
Gamon
Roasties
Yorkshire puddings
Mash
Swede
Roasted carrots and parsnips
Cauliflower cheese
Pigs in blankets
Stuffing
Broccoli
Sprouts for the kids (I don’t like them)
Mint sauce

and trifle for dessert

I’m still stuffed today! It was lovely but sooo much food haha!

The price of turkey is crazy really. I suggested a chicken but DH was insistent :roll:
There's 7 of us though and we've had more today and will eat sandwiches with it this evening too.

The price of turkey is crazy really. I suggested a chicken but DH was insistent :roll:
There's 7 of us though and we've had more today and will eat sandwiches with it this evening too.

It’s not so bad when you have a few to feed.
I did my chicken in the slow cooker too which saved on oven space haha! We have loads leftover I’m going to do a broth and a curry with it.

I usually buy a small turkey parcel/breast as the girls don't really love it and irs usually only me and DH. We got through it all plus the lamb today. No waste.
Go to my parents tomorrow to do it all over again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"