What are you having for Sunday dinner?

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
OOooo I love Sunday dinner!

I am making homemade steak pie, mashed and roast potatoes, baby carrots and petit pois peas.....
Wish it would hurry up!!

Oh then we are having homemade apple pie and custard!

Daisy loves potatoes, carrots and gravy!

What are you all having? Need ideas for next weeks!!:happydance:

bacon, red pepper and lemon risotto lol! Not very sunday dinner-ish!

Stuffed chicken :D Baby potatoes carrots and corn on the cob:D

Something random out of the freezer, im too tired to cook properly today :)

I am making this (having my parents over for dinner and they both requested it) It is soooo easy and really yummy.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...mexican-deep-dish-pan-pizza-recipe/index.html

We just had cheese and ham quiche, creamy mash, petite pois and baby carrots. Yummy!!! Think we'll have cheeseand tomato toasties for tea!! (Or dinner, depending what you call it!)

Can someone send some yummy food this way please?

Probably nothing interesting..Or nothing at all. If my throat lets me I'm going to have Turkey Drummers :blush: Or maybe Spaghetti Bolognaise! xx

Well I always love a roast dinner but it has been gorgeous weather here today and OH wanted something lighter so we are having quiche with roast potatoes, salad, coleslaw and bread with dips.

MIL did call and ask if we wanted to eat there but OH didn't want to! Popped in for a cuppa though and could smell it all cooking....ours best be nice when we have it!!!

xxx

Whats dinner?

Got to about 10pm last night and SC said "whats for dinner" 8-[

OOooo I love Sunday dinner!

I am making homemade steak pie, mashed and roast potatoes, baby carrots and petit pois peas.....
Wish it would hurry up!!

Oh then we are having homemade apple pie and custard!

Daisy loves potatoes, carrots and gravy!

What are you all having? Need ideas for next weeks!!:happydance:

am haveing steak pie with roast poto and cabage carrots and brockley and apple and custard lol :happydance::happydance: how strange is that

OH has chilli con carne

I Have erm... i dunno how 2 spell it, mince with onions, mushrooms, peas mixed with gravey and served with rice..

We are not having proper Sunday dinner, pasta in a tomato, onion, pepper and mushroom sauce (home made) with sausage chopped up and mixed in.

mmmm this thread has made me hungry! would love a roast, might have to make one next week, especially as its easter!! not sure what we're having, i don't think i can be bothered to cook, maybe a freezer dinner tonight! x

Karl is at work so ant ad ours yet x
But am doing steak , jacket potatoes with garlic butter and salad
Cant wait am starving he not home till 7 :hissy:

Homemade sheperds pie and roast potatoes carrots cabbage yorkshire puddings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel