What are you having?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
Those of you who aren't team yellow/green and have found out gender... just for fun what are you having? I had an early gender ultrasound and the tech told us she was 95% sure we are having a boy! Can't wait until the 20 week to confirm whether she was right or not :)

My sonographer guessed at 11+4 that we were having a girl. He was able to confirm it this week at 19+0!

Private ultrasound said boy found out this past Thursday at our anatomy ultrasound that we are definitely having a boy! We have 2 girls so a boy is new territory to us.

I'm having a boy!

My my tech said boy at 12w3d based on nub but not to bet on it
Had a gender scan at 16w3d and she 100% said boy (penis was hard to miss lol)
And confirmed boy at my 21w anatomy scan. From what I hear, most boys after 16w tend to stay boy unless the tech is unskilled. Mine showed the blood flow to show the cord vs penis and checked multiple times from multiple angles.

I'm having a boy after two girls. We almost didn't find out but I'm glad we did as I had a strong feeling it was another girl!

I'm having a 2nd boy. We had a private scan at 18 weeks then my 20 week scan at 21 weeks and they both said it's another boy. I was hoping for a girl this time but my son is very excited to be having a little brother.

I was really hoping for a girl and everyone that commented on my post in "gender predictions" (based on my 12 week scan) said girl, but it appears to be a boy. So says the U/S tech, a RN, and I saw the penis during my 20 week scan myself.

Found out a 10 weeks we are having a boy after having a harmony test!

We were told at our 20 week scan that we are having a boy after two girls, completely over the moon and still feels strange as I'm not sure what you actually do with boys:haha:

Girl! Mine are boy, boy, girl, boy, now girl again. :) I am thrilled!!! I really wanted another daughter so my 2-year-old will have another girl to bond with who will understand what's going on with her mind and body later on when their other siblings can't. :)

Second little boy for me too! DS1 is super happy to be having a little brother. Daddy and almost everyone else wanted a girl so there was a bit of disappointment, but everyone is still happy that so far he's pretty healthy (and I'm told the manhood was hard to miss :haha: )

Two girls already, expecting 3rd one is a boy. So unreal ☺️

Was told at 12 week scan it was 80% likely a boy, and told boy at a 16 week scan. Just going to wait til my next scan at 22+4 before I repaint the nursery room!

Second little boy for me! I found out from the NIPT and it was confirmed at the anatomy scan (not that I had any doubts, those are REALLY accurate). I'm really happy. Any disappointment I was worried about was short-lived and I'm looking forward to life with two sons.

We had an early gender scan at 16 weeks and we're told it's a boy. We've got our 20 week anatomy scan tomorrow morning so hoping they were right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->