What are you having?

Fourth boy for me! So exciting hearing what everyone is having! Congratulations everyone!0

We're having a girl :) We already have a boy and I'm really pleased to be having one of each. I wasn't bothered prior to finding out but now I'm over the moon!

Having a little BOY after 3 girls. I felt under a bit of pressure as all of my girls wanted a boy as did my partner. Guess they got lucky!!!

We had a private ultrasound today and found out we are having a boy!

We already have a girl, so DH is thrilled. I am too of course, but would have been happy either way :)

Congrats everyone! So exciting when you know what you're expecting. We'll be finding out what this one is in just under 2 weeks time (if baby cooperates at 16-week gender scan) and even though my heart was set on being team yellow, I can't wait now. We already have a girl and a boy, but I am leaning more towards wanting another girl as I never had a sister and I would love to vicariously experience that through having two daughters. Also, my son is autistic and I would be quite paranoid to have another autistic son if it was a boy. Irrational fear, as there is only a 10% chance of having another autistic child and it's only slightly more prevalent in boys. I think it's just an irrational superstitious thing.

A baby 👶 😂😂😂

Sorry! Couldn't help myself! I don't know yet, May 2nd for our anatomy scan when we'll find out. I have a strong mothers intuition that it's a boy so will wait and see. We don't mind either way. But it'll be interesting if my intuition is correct!

Nun theory was all boy guesses
16 week gender scan - Boy!!
And I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow to confirm! Going by the potty shot I'll be very surprised he's now. Girl 😅
X

I went for a private scan at 17w1d and they said girl... I am very curious, I'm going back on the 18th (I'll be almost 23 weeks) so I'm very curious to see if it's still the same... Nothing seemed "boy" about the last ultrasound, so I am fairly certain we will be having a daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->