What are you ladies planning on wearing for labour/delivery?

I started off in a summer dress, but ended up
naked last time as clothes felt too restrictive when in full swing. This time I didn't have chance to get everything off in time, so still had my top and bra on, which were quickly flung across the room as soon as he plopped out! I wanted skin to skin both times though :flower:

Nothing! I'm so self conscious, but, from past labours, I am we'll aware that clothes and me do NOT get along. So I'm expecting to go through it nude. I'm hoping for a water birth again too, so the water gives you a bit of decency I guess too.

At home I labored in a dress (now ruined), then at hospital I was basically naked once the dress came off. Mind you, I am not shy but also naked felt more comfy especially towards the end as I was so hot for some reason.

I've packed a few nighties, a tankini top and vest tops.
I think I'm prob gonna wear the best tops cos they just cover my bum so it gives me abit of privacy, but Cos I've packed a few choices I'll just see how I feel on the day :)

I'm having a 'dry birth' and planning to wear a nightie thing with button down top so I can whip it open and do skin-to-skin / breast feed. It'll be summer too so will nee to be light weight. Haven't found one yet, mind! I'll buy 2 just in case in dark colours! I think I'd like to just be naked but I want to option to cover up if I want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->