What are you looking forward to most about having a baby? Happy post! :)

clucas1988

Reaction score
So sometimes i daydream about what ill love most about having a baby (im a pisces, we daydream! :) )
And i thought instead of moaning about not having one, id put a nice happy post up, so we can all share what we are looking forward to most about having a bundle of joy!

Personally mine are:
Hanging Dinky baby items on the washing line :hangwashing:
Family dinners, making more food for bubby to eat too :)
Decorating the nursery! :crib:
Family Holidays :xmas6:
Playing in the garden! :wohoo:
Cuddles with my baby :) :awww:

They are just a few of mine, whats yours? xxxxx
:dust:

:dust::dust:To see ds/dd smiling face and hearing the laughter and whines and with my two girls I love most funny things they say and baking with them. This will be a new personality to add to the memories and stories for the grand babies.

Yay! Happy thread :thumbup:

I dream about:
- what I might look like with a big ol' bump
- Having a healthy baby; but I also think about if the baby's not healthy or has genetic problems and how we may handle it (ex-NICU nurse)
- Doing skin-to-skin with babe (breast feeding, cuddles, etc.)
- hearing the sweet coo's the little one will make
- watching my hubby care for the LO

I could go on and on.... Fun thread!

It's all as good as you imagine. :)

We are NTNP our second this year and what I can't wait for is to see my son playing with his sibling and double the amount of cuddles. My wee boy gives the best cuddles, I can't imagine how awesome it'll be to have two LO's coming for mummy hugs. :)

Tons of snuggles, cute little clothes, and watching him or her develop into a whole little person. And if I get pregnant soon, watching our baby grow up close in age to my little nephew. I hope they're good friends :)

Great thread! I am looking forward to watching my daughter and her brother/sister growing up together. I was an only child and I wish I had had a sibling, especially now that I am older. I am also looking forward to baby snuggles :cloud9:

I love this topic!!

My DD was an unplanned pregnancy from a relationship that had not been going very well, so, while I love her with all my heart and will NEVER say she is a mistake, my pregnancy with her was full of anxiety. Now that I am married and my husband and I are actively trying, I cannot wait to enjoy every moment of my pregnancy!

And getting new baby clothes and nursery decorations... :)

I can't wait to see my husband with our kids... I know he's going to be such a good dad, he does so well with kids anyway that he's going to be amazing with his own!!
I can't wait to see what they look like!
I can't wait for snuggles with my babies!
I can't wait to see what kind of person they will become. Caring and gentle or outgoing and rambunctious!
And oh the memories to be made!!! :D

I love this topic!!

My DD was an unplanned pregnancy from a relationship that had not been going very well, so, while I love her with all my heart and will NEVER say she is a mistake, my pregnancy with her was full of anxiety. Now that I am married and my husband and I are actively trying, I cannot wait to enjoy every moment of my pregnancy!

And getting new baby clothes and nursery decorations... :)

Lovely thread :).

I'm looking forward to my sons reaction when he learns mummy's having a baby & then seeing them grow up together.
Hopefully succeeding in BFin this little one.
Seeing how alike/unlike each other they'll be (Jacob & baby).
It'll be my last pregnancy (we're stopping at number 2) so i'm looking forward to embracing everything :).

Great idea, I am looking forward to another little member to our family, and watching my daughter grow up with her brother/sister. We are planning on four children (always wanted a big family) and I just can't wait for all the chaos of noisy excited and happy little children in our home :cloud9:

thanks everyone for liking my thread i started!!

I cant wait to play this little piggy on their teeny tiny toes! and breathing in that GORGEOUS baby smell! :) lol xxx

thanks everyone for liking my thread i started!!

I cant wait to play this little piggy on their teeny tiny toes! and breathing in that GORGEOUS baby smell! :) lol xxx

Lol, ooh I love the baby smell. Totally forgot about that!! :happydance:

I LOVE baby piggie toes!! That is one of the cutest things about them "tiny baby Piggie toes"! Every time I see my twin nieces I take their sock off and play with their toes. SO CUTE!

Oh my I know! My two older bro's are twins (identical). Runs in my moms side. I'm 34 almost 35 maybe its not out of the question. Where are you at in your cycle?

Oh my goodness how exciting for you! Twins would be just amazing :cloud9: I'm CD3 so just started AF, this is my first AF after our loss. How about you, were are you in your cycle? :flower:

twins run in both our families too!!!! lol xxxx

sorry to hear of your loss mummy 2 be xxx

Twins sound so fun, in theory, don't they? I suspect my husband, who gets a look of sheer terror every time I joke about twins, is probably closer to the reality. But it's fun to dream!

I'm so sorry for your loss.:hugs: I am at 2dpo I believe. I don't use opk, just using the in tune w/my body method. Cm/cp self exams. This tww is going by soooooo slow. I'm having problems w/anxiety. Haven't been able to sleep well. My mind just goes and goes. I had a dream last night about all these different babies being born then in my dream I got an O detection on my O calendar. Its comical. That is how much this TTC is on my brain lol. This is how I feel..........:tease::tease:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->