What are you looking forward to?

I am looking forward to giving birth. I really love it. It is so emotional.
Hearing the babies 1st cry, kissing holding him or her for the first time, looking at all the features we gave him/her, checking out the tiny feet and hands, smelling the baby after the 1st bath, breast feeding. I can go on for ages

Yes defo dito here. It's completly emotional even after hrs and hrs of hard work! Months and months of worry, haha. And thats just the beginning!

Im looking forward to getting it out of me Lol

No more sickness and heartburn and peeing every half hour! Lol

Im nt an emotional person and not maternal at all so i cant wait for the first time i hold my baby and have it lookin in my eyes and hold on to my finger i think then i might cry!

This is a nice thread girls! xx

Having the relatives round to meet the new little addition to the family for the first time, looking into those curious bottomless eyes and realising that he or she has got all these people as well as its mum and dad looking out for it and loving it no matter what. <3

I haven't told everyone yet so I am looking forward to telling the rest of the people

and I am looking forward to finding out if LO is a girl or boy :D

I can't wait to have this little girl in my life.
There are so many things I look forward to, breastfeeding, having all my family meet her, seeing what she looks like, teaching her right from wrong......
Sniff.
I could go on all day.

I know this is strange, but I am looking forward to taking my baby to his/her fireworks display hehe, and dancing in puddles together, oh and cuddles, I have to get past him/her being a baby first though lol

I'm looking forward to seeing the smile on my husbands face when he see's the child we made together for the first time. He's very emotional-- almost more than me! Just seeing my husbands blue eyes sparkle and his dimples pop out of his face will be so worth it! I'm also really looking forward to breastfeeding as last time I only lasted 4 or 5 months.

I am looking forward to getting bigger and being able to feel the baby and have Allan (OH) feel bubs as well.
i cant wait to find out the sex of bubs and be able to buy everything pink or blue.
i cant wait to see him or her for the first time and hear him or her cry.
I cant wait to see my beloved husband-to-be hold our daughter or son and watch the pride and emotion on his face.
He tells me that he cant wait for cuddles of him or hear and to be the most important people him their lifes.
I cant wait to become a actual family!
I cant wait to have my baby!!!! and everything about him and or her that comes with them :)
I CANT WAIT TO BE A FIRST TIME MUMMY!!!!!

I am a softie too, I have tears in my eyes, we will all make such loving Mums on here, there are some lucky babies on the way
I am looking forward to seeing Dans face (my DS) when he meets his brother or Sister and me and Dh will look at each other and cry I know it!!
I am looking forward to the first time baby sees us, and the way they hold your finger cos they KNOW you are their Mum!
I can't wait to have them fall asleep on my shoulder and hear all the lovely noises s/he will make in their sleep....

But first I can't wait to see them again in 1 week and 4 days time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->