What are you naming your baby?

lua_berry

Reaction score
I apologize if this get's asked a lot but I am curious if you have decided on a name? Are you having a boy or girl and what are you naming him or her? :baby:

We're having a boy and he will be named Nolan Alexander <3

We are having a girl (or so we have been told!) and will be naming her Bella Rose. If she was hiding something from us and is actually a boy we will name him Rory Allan.

Im having a boy, confirmed in a 4d (saw his wei wei very clear) he will be called
Azael Isra Lizama

We are having our 3rd girl and we have about 10 names to choose from!
All I know is that the middle name is going to be Rae xx

We've been told girl also.
and have chosen Eliana Marie Jimenez :)
marie after mine and my moms middle name, and Eliana("daughter of the sun") after OHs first name Nahum which means "god of the sun"

I'm having a girly too :)

Imogen Arabella Van Deventer

Xx

im having a little princess and she will be called Eevie Violet Alabaster

(the violet is after my grandmother that passed away and my mothers middle name)

In the chance that shes a boy (highly doubt legs wide open on both scans and told definate) she would be called carter john alabaster x

The ONLY name I've found that I liked for my baby boy is
Lucas Dean (Dean is FOB middle name and should he decide to actually come around later on, I don't want him to feel completely disconnected, plus I like the flow of the names)

OR

Lucas Mitchell (Mitchell being my grandmother's maiden name and my favorite side of the family :haha: )

If its a boy it'll be Grayson Duff and if its a girl it will be Izzy Elizabeth

our little girl is going to be called ivy grace x

Our little boy will be Luca Gianni Michael or Rocco Gianni Michael depending on which one he looks like :happydance: can't wait!

our little man will be called Zach. DD is called Brooke. xx

Our little girl will be either Autumn Rose or Ayla Rose.........can't decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->