• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What are you naming your baby?

We're having a boy and his name is going to be Hunter Sebastian. ^_^

We're having a boy and we're going to name him Misha Atticus. I'm of Ukrainian descent & wanted to give him a Ukrainian/Russian name. Misha is the short form of Mikhail which is Michael in English. :)

I live in NYC where there are lots of foreign cultures and lots of Eastern Europeans around, so they all recognize Misha to be a male name. In other parts of the country though, they may see this as a unisex or female name. Thankfully I live in a very diverse area where I won't have to explain his name to everyone.

(Also, those who don't like my name choice can fuck off honestly - Sorry, i just hate when people get opinionated about stuff that don't concern them. Yes, I've had some incidents so far while out of state with someone telling me that I will turn my son gay due to a name, crazy.)

If my yellow bump is a boy it will be Henry Michael and if it is a girl either Cadence Jane or Savannah Jane. :)

I still can't decide!!! At this rate she will be Jane Doe..poor thing :'(, so far I thought of: Jasmine, Alana, Arianna, Alyssa, Kyra, Isabella, Saphire...but Idk if any ring a bell for me :/.. poor baby

We're having a boy. For the longest time he was a Liam, but we've just recently switched back to Micah. His name will be Micah Benjamin. :cloud9:

We are team yellow - if it is a boy it will be Arthur Edwin or Arthur ian which are both family names, girls name is still up for debate but Evelyn rose is favourite at the moment!

Still un decided....it between Douglas, Monty or Rory. with Christopher as a middle name.

Misha is a fab name. It is cass from supernatural 's real name :) :)

We're having a boy and we're going to name him Misha Atticus. I'm of Ukrainian descent & wanted to give him a Ukrainian/Russian name. Misha is the short form of Mikhail which is Michael in English. :)

I live in NYC where there are lots of foreign cultures and lots of Eastern Europeans around, so they all recognize Misha to be a male name. In other parts of the country though, they may see this as a unisex or female name. Thankfully I live in a very diverse area where I won't have to explain his name to everyone.

(Also, those who don't like my name choice can fuck off honestly - Sorry, i just hate when people get opinionated about stuff that don't concern them. Yes, I've had some incidents so far while out of state with someone telling me that I will turn my son gay due to a name, crazy.)

Don't know. I'm useless at naming babies! lol We have a massive list of maybe's that I keep staring at and nothing jumps out.

Plus we're team yellow so have to have both genders covered.

Headache!!!! :haha:

If lil'un is a girl like the whole family thinks then she'll be Jessica Michelle (middle name after me).

If not then he'll be called Scott David John (middles names after Hubby and my Dad who passed away last year).

been told we are having a boy,

he is going to be Thomas Henry Roots

That's right, I always forget about Misha Collins! After the first reaction I had gotten with sharing the name, I've not been to vocal about it. Thanks for making me feel better. :)

Misha is a fab name. It is cass from supernatural 's real name :) :)

We have decided either Harry richard (my oh dad's name and my dads middle name), or Harry Richard shawn ( my oh step dad's name) not sure if it's to much with both guess we will see when we meet him! X

So far we have decided for a boy it will be Uriah (pronounced UR-RYE-AH) Greyson and for a girl Isabella Annelise ( my moms middle name is Ann and my middle name is Elyse so we would either go with the traditional spelling or Annelyse.)

Alice Evelyn if she is a girl or Adam Peter John if he is a boy. We aren't really sure about having 2 middle names for our boy but we would really like to use both of our Dads names and I just LOVE Adam. It's what DD would have been called if she was a boy. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"