What are you up to on New Years Eve?

Scooby12345

Reaction score
Does anyone have anything exciting planned?

The ice is putting me off going out at the moment in case i fall over but i hope its thawed by then. We'll prob end up getting a take away and relaxing but i'd love to hear suggestions!

I'm thinking getting take away is prob a good idea. OH doesn't have any big plans of going out.

Think we'll also be staying in - might cook something nice, catch a movie on telly, watch the fireworks at midnight and then tumble into bed :thumbup: It will make a nice change to start the new year without a hangover :D

No plans yet, OH is working till late so might pop over to my dads and have a blether and a take away the home for some cuddles and bed

Hazel x

Don't know but I know I will be having a small glass of wine to celebrate

Supposed to be going to one of my brothers houses for a few nibbles and to play on the Wii etc

not much, OH has suggested about going out for a quiet meal somewhere then back home and cosy up, but that all depends on money really!! but if we dont do that it will prob be take-away and telly!! xx

Bum around the house in pyjamas,watch dvd's,check out the fireworks (can be seen from our apartment usually) and go to bed. Cant be bothered to celebrate new years this year. Will make up for it next year when I'm able to have a drink and go out.

I'm off to a friends house party for nibbles, games and a chat. I'll have my hospital bag in the car though just in case :-D

We never do much on New Years Eve anyway, so this year is no different except I won't be drinking! Relaxing in front of tv is what we'll be doing.

hehe, sit on BnB and talk to all the other girls bored that night:p

We're off to a local restaurant with my Dad and his partner for a quiet meal but the hospital notes and my bag will be coming with me!

thats my due date :yipee: so its anyones guess. hehehehee. whatever our plans have a good one ladies :)

NO plans cause they mite be inducing me on the 30th.... If they dont then ill just have a buffet etc in the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->