What are you waiting for?

My husband always wanted kids and it took me awhile to come around, so luckily he's not the impediment. Although as it gets closer I can start to see the deer-in-headlights looks in his eyes. :haha:

We have to wait a few months because we both just started new jobs last month and we have to wait 12 months for maternity leave benefits to kick in. Plus that means we'll have been married for six months, which seems like a good cushion - I think my husband would be more comfortable with a year of marriage first, to settle into it more, but frankly he's just excited that I'm finally excited! :haha:

I've been adding things to my list to keep myself occupied - I want to run a half-marathon before we TTC, as a nice fitness accomplishment to feel good about what my body can achieve!

My husband always wanted kids and it took me awhile to come around, so luckily he's not the impediment. Although as it gets closer I can start to see the deer-in-headlights looks in his eyes. :haha:

We have to wait a few months because we both just started new jobs last month and we have to wait 12 months for maternity leave benefits to kick in. Plus that means we'll have been married for six months, which seems like a good cushion - I think my husband would be more comfortable with a year of marriage first, to settle into it more, but frankly he's just excited that I'm finally excited! :haha:

I've been adding things to my list to keep myself occupied - I want to run a half-marathon before we TTC, as a nice fitness accomplishment to feel good about what my body can achieve!

How exciting!! It is a great experience and you both will enjoy it so much! What made you come around?

My husband is so nervous to try again...our little one is 6 and I think it's about that time and we agreed in December. However, I can tell he is still getting cold feet and may not be ready in a month. I am just trying to see it from his perspective as best I can to be patient...it's starting to put some wear and tear on our marriage..which is normal, but I'd rather do without it!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"