What are your children's names?

Brightfield

Reaction score
Share your children's names and share your top picks for the next (even if hypothetical) child!

our son is Ethan George (Ethan was one of the very few boys names we both liked, and George is after my Grandad). we would like at least one more child - I think if we were to have another boy it would likely be Isaac Miles (for no other reason than we like the names and we think Isaac goes well with Ethan). If we had a girl it woud probably be Charlotte or Alice, not sure on middle name.

Phoebe Alexandra (my angel)
Alexander Matthew

Ahhh I really like Finlay and Phoebe too! Alexander was also on our list of faves but it was just too long with a 3 syllable surname!

Mine are Neamh Elisabeth and Benjamin Matthew, this one will either be Finlay (not sure on middle) or Holly Frances. With Neamh is really enjoyed picking names and back then she was going to be Finlay but now i find it really difficult especially watching my two grow so quickly and change x

my little girls names are

India Melodie
Heavenly-blu Angel
Meadow Blossom (our angel)

x

My son is Nathaniel James, we call him Nate most of the time.
For the next one, I'm liking Erik, Julian, or Miles for a boy, and Alison, Julia, or Briony for a girl. No idea for middle names.

My son is called Roman. For any other children we have Trinity Eden (girl) and Blake (boy).

Violet Iris Alexandra is stunning!!

Theo is my fav. from your boys list. I would go for Theodore though to match the length of Alexander.

Theodore George

Theodore Isaac

Theodore John

Theodore Joseph

Theodore Edward

violet and sabrina are my fav's atm i love theo but hubby prefers cameron

i think violet would fit better with our surname though

i havnt even had a first yet but already have names picked for when i do... if it's a boy then it will be....

Ryder michael
Ryder matthew
not to sure for a middle name though

girl will be
caydence marie
caydence mae
caydence
kaydence
not to sure on the spelling or mid names yet

I don't know if we are having a boy or girl yet but we were thinking Joshua Sean Alexander for a boy and Elise Vivienne Rose for a girl.

My LO is called Joseph Richard but he was Joshua from the 20 week scan until I was 38 weeks pregnant and someone got to that name before me! We also had Theo and Toby so if I was to have another boy I think they would be on the short list. There are so many girls names I like tho, I could be here all night lol. I love the name Violet! xx

We haven't had our first yet, but when trying for 19 months the subject comes up lol.

GIRLS:
Avery Kendall
Myla Lillian
Mariska Elizabeth
Skye Eileen

BOYS:
Cameron Richard
Marc Hudson
Chayton Alexander
Malcolm Christopher

But we are off and on with the names, and always thinking of new ones that we like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->