What are your LO's wearing?

Gem13

Reaction score
Hi, just as the title says;what are you putting on your LO's to go outside?
Bea has a vest,dress/top and a jacket/hoodie type thing. If she's in the pram she has a blanket&the 'apron' too. I see other babies with full on snow suits on,what are they going to do when it gets really cold?! Or am I being mean!!

TBH I think many babies are overdressed :) Hell, I was in a t shirt once and babies were still in snow suits :rofl:

My lb has vest top jumper and trousers with blanket and apron but i usually end up taking the blanket off as he gets really hot and screams

He has a long sleeve vest, trousers, long sleeve top and then a warm fleecy jacket and a hat, there is a footmuff on the pushchair and he is more than warm enough sometimes i take his hat off, tbh i dont think he will be in a snow suit at all as the footmuff is so thick it keeps him really toasty!

I'm a bit gutted really i LOVE snowsuits!

Usually, vest, top & trousers & socks or skirt/dress and tights and a warm jacket, then she has the footmuff on the pushchair. I'll put the blanket on if it seems freezing. Oh and she always has a woolly hat.

Today for the park Louis had on a long sleeve body with jeans and slipper boots (always kicked off when we get home :haha:) , a cosy fleece with hood and mittens, footmuff on x

Phew I thought I was being cruel!
Doo will have vest, top, bottoms, jacket and footmuff with blanket and a hat if it's really cold :)

I usually put her in a dress, tights, coat or baby gro, trousers, tights/socks coat or variation.

She has the wee footmuff on carseat and pram

I only put her in a snowsuit after swimming or late at night over her jammies on the way home from my mums

Lo has a vest, top and trousers, knitted cardigan and hat and then 1 or 2 blankets. I prefer to use blankets as I can adjust them more easily. He only wears his snowsuit if we are going with OH to walk the dog on the common as it gets colder there as its quite high up.
However I think it depends a little on the baby, my little man hates getting to warm whereas my friends LO cries and shivers if she gets even a little chilled so she gets wrapped up like a mummy and that's how she likes it.

vest, top and bottoms, if i think its really cold i put a pair of tights on under her bottoms, and a long sleeve vest, a hat and mits and fleecy blanket ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->