What are your plans for this week/ weekend?

mom2pne

Reaction score
I'll be working tonight and Saturday for a few hours, but tomorrow I will be heading to my in laws' land to camp for one day and night. They have 40 acres of woods with a pond. It's a nice retreat from the city.

That sounds nice!!! A friends birthday BBQ on Saturday, chilling out Sunday, my mum and dad are visiting Mon to Thurs, haven't seen them since May so that will be great!

Camping and BBQ's sound so much fun!
DH and I will be playing taxi / tour guide all day Saturday to some friends who are visiting the area. All the typical Alaskan tourist things -- gold panning, hiking to the glacier, etc :) On Sunday I hope we are relaxing and sleeping all day! haha

Oh what fun activities! DH and I are going hiking and picnicking with another couple on Sunday. I'm looking forward to that :)

Sounds like everyone has great plans this weekend! SO and I are waking up extra early tomorrow to go to the farmers market on our town square and then driving to his parents house and staying the weekend. They have 27.5 acres and it's so beautiful and peaceful there. We're going to ride his Harley and probably his parent's ATV all over their property. We always have a blast there!

Camping sounds like fun! I worked a few hours on Saturday, slept in a bit Sunday and will go out, grab groceries and then my husband and I are tackling our spring cleaning of the kitchen. We're still a month away in Spring here in Australia but as my husband works every second weekend, we thought we'd start early.

Each weekend we pick a room, go through everything, donate, toss or keep the stuff in it. Do a massive deep clean and then reorganise everything.

Not super fun, but it feels amazing when it is finished!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->